Upstate Classic

PDGA logoSat-Sun, November 7-8, 2020 at Timmons Park in Greenville, South Carolina
B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 50 following

About this tournament

Don't miss the 22nd Annual Upstate Classic! Four rounds over two days at Timmons Park in Greenville, SC. TD reserves the right to vacate a division if fewer than 4 players register.
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

mike sellers    November 3 at 6:53pm

Todd I need to withdraw from this weekends event.
Please alert next on the waiting list that a spot is now available.
Thanks

Matthew Baustert    November 3 at 3:00am

How about mandos? Any besides #3? So excluding 12 it is the actual creek, not the bank, shore etc...that is ob and no ob on any other fairways.

Todd Lion   November 3 at 4:25pm

Mandos on 3 and 4. No random OB.

Zac Laven    November 2 at 11:38am

Is there a map for this weekend's tournament that includes OB lines?

Todd Lion   November 2 at 12:56pm

Nope. But the OBs will be: Creek and across on all holes. Creek will be lined with flags. Creek comes into play heavily on 1, 2, 5 (and 4 I guess), 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (marked at the top of the bank), 18. Road/parking lot and across OB, comes into play heavily on 10, 13. Water immediately to the right of 17's basket is casual.

Sawyer Berry    September 21 at 9:45pm

I’d like to withdraw please; I had hoped to be moved up there with plenty of time but unfortunately the timing isn’t going to work out well.

Scott Elam    September 7 at 11:01pm

AM55 disappears from list of divisions??? Ugh. Why the change?

Scott Elam   September 8 at 12:34pm

I understand changing as needs arise... what I don't get is changing the divsions AFTER the tournament is listed with divisional breakouts on dgscene. Folks that plan tournaments months in advance watch this closely. No biggie. I was just hoping for some nice B-Tier points in AM55 and that division was listed on here for months and then only changed the week before registration opened.

Todd Lion   September 8 at 3:28pm

At least as far as your points are concerned, your "primary division" in the eyes of the PDGA is MA55. Any and all points you earn in any amateur division will count toward qualifying you in the MA55 division. In some tournaments it might be advantageous for a player to finish middle of th ... more

Scott Elam   September 9 at 12:30pm

Not for the end of year points title Todd... Only MA55 points go towards the obelisk. :)

Scott Elam    July 29 at 7:25pm

Looks like registration just moved from Sept. 1 to Sept. 7... just confirming so I set my alarm correctly.

Todd Lion   July 30 at 8:35pm

Dunno if it just moved, but it is indeed Sept 7. If I have to move it, I will only move it to a later date. I will never make it earlier than what is posted.