This event has been canceled.

TVDG Tour Series #3

Saturday, June 26, 2021 at Kuna Park in Kuna, Idaho
Disc golf singles tournament

Comments 16 following

About this tournament

***EVENT CANCELLED/POSTPONED TO FUTURE DATE: TBD - WILL ADVISE OF NEW DATE ONCE APPROVED*** Please contact Br ... more
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Terek Worley    June 26 at 4:57pm

Why is this scheduled for a Monday? I doubt peeps are gonna want to take the day off, plus I run league at kuna on Mondays so there is that conflict as well

Carolina Halstead   June 26 at 7:13pm

This event was canceled and we just pushed the date. It's not going to run on your league night so don't worry about it.

Jeff Sordahl    June 24 at 7:38pm

Same question as above, do we know if this event is still happening Saturday? Thanks

Jeff Sordahl   June 25 at 7:05pm

Thanks for getting back. Totally understand the circumstances. With so few people I would be up for doing a short break between rounds to end before it gets too hot. Either way I plan to be there. Cheers

Brittany Luman   June 25 at 7:40pm

Hi Jeff! We had quite a few people contact us and with so few registered, and the heat, we've decided to go ahead and postpone this event for tomorrow. I called it a bit early to hopefully give you all time to make plans tomorrow if you'd like.

Jeff Sordahl   June 25 at 7:53pm

Ok. Catch you an the next one. Thanks

Jacob Martinez    June 21 at 12:52am

Is this still happening? Smallest amount of registered players I’ve ever seen.

Brittany Luman   June 25 at 6:04pm

We had a lot of people that were headed to worlds so we have a super low turnout for this event. We still planned on letting players who have registered play, but with the heat advisory I was thinking of putting it to a vote. I will have an informal players "meeting" email sent out this ev ... more

Brittany Luman   June 25 at 7:42pm

Hi Jacob Martinez & Phil Shane - We have decided to go ahead and postpone this event due to low reg and the heat advisory warning for the weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we see you all at #4 in July! We just wanted to be sure you all have a great player experience! We're ... more

Phil Shane   June 27 at 4:41am

On PDGA it says this event is complete and waiting results. I sincerely hope this doesn't negatively affect personal ratings.