Knobulus Maximus - Presented by Camber Disc Golf

PDGA logoSunday, October 16, 2022 at Knob Hill Park in Warrendale, Pennsylvania
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 77 following

About this tournament

Knobulus Maximus - Presented by Camber Disc Golf, PDGA C-Tier hosted by Pittsburgh Flying Disc Players Pac ... more
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Nate Langer    1 day ago

Hi Friends, we are going to close registration on Wednesday and try to get some folks off the WL. I made an error when I created the event and didn't make the WL by division. I apologize for any confusion that caused.

Pat Sylves    2 days ago

Hey Nate, are any more spots going to be added to Advanced?

Nate Langer    September 16 at 7:46pm

Were happy to announce that Camber Disc Golf Company has joined on as the title sponsor for Knobulus Maximus! Be sure to check out camber online and at the event!

Jake Filipowski    August 16 at 7:09pm

Could I suggest doing cards of 5? I am assuming since the tournament squeezes two rounds in one day, and everyone has the same tee times, the cap is 18x4 which is 72. That allows each card to tee off in a different hole. Cards of 5 would add 18 spots, increasing the cap to 90 with total registrants around 93 right now. Appreciate all the work setting this up, just trying to throw out ideas! If I’m missing something no worries!

Chris Lachendro   August 16 at 7:25pm

Your issue would be getting 2 rounds in before its dark. Unfortunately running events isn't easy and we don't have enough people willing to run things. The TD isnt new to this, trust he will do whats best.

Jake Filipowski   August 16 at 7:46pm

Always did! Just trying to help, no negativity here. I had the same chance as everyone else to register when it opened

Nate Langer   September 8 at 5:51pm

Hi Jake, sorry I missed this comment! I appreciate the advice but as Chris said, we are not working with as much daylight as we would like.

Nate Langer    August 10 at 2:30pm

We are happy to announce that all Amateur players will receive an Innova INNsulated Canteen as their players pack. Colors will vary and they will be distributed on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nate Langer    August 10 at 2:26pm

Division caps will be adjusted if other fields do not fill.

Kevin Creagh    August 10 at 12:48am

Is something wrong with the setup or are there really only 8 people max per division

Brad Mocniak    August 8 at 12:08am