Dragan Disc Golf Classic 20 Sponsored by Westside Discs

PDGA logoSat-Sun, October 31-November 1, 2020 at Dragan Field in Auburn, Maine
B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 24 following

About this tournament

Re-scheduled from June 6.
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

James Ritchie    3 days ago

If the people on the waitlist dont end up making it in, do they get a full refund of the entry fee?

Josh Connell   3 days ago

No one on the waitlist paid anything, so no.

Josh Connell    May 14 at 8:49pm

Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty surrounding it, I have postponed this tournament until October 31-November 1. An email with more details was sent to all players. Check your spam/junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. Any players needing to withdraw will be refunded 100%. Just use the refund request option here on Disc Golf Scene.

Andrew Streeter   May 20 at 5:54pm

Josh - Can you refund Andrew, Sam, and Ben Streeter, unfortuantely we will not be able to make the new date.

Josh Connell   May 20 at 8:58pm


John B   May 27 at 12:12pm

Hey Josh im unable to attend with the new date. Is a refund available? -John Buonsanto

John Davis    April 22 at 6:31pm

I sent an email about a couple weeks ago regarding my rating and haven't heard back about it. The last two rating updates have put me over 935 and wanted to know if I need to switch to Advanced? Thank you.

show all 4 comments
Josh Connell   May 14 at 8:41pm

Hello John, I replied to that email on 4/14. Sorry I am just seeing these posts for the first time today.

John Davis   May 15 at 1:51pm

Crap! I never got it. I checked all my emails from 4/14 - 4/16 and it's not in my main inbox or spam. Can you possibly send it again? [email redacted]

Josh Connell   May 15 at 10:30pm


Kevin Herrington    April 21 at 6:57pm

Any updates if this is still happening? Also, does Maine have traveler restrictions?

Josh Connell   April 22 at 12:45pm

For now, nothing has changed for this event. It's still far enough off that we have no certainty regarding what restrictions or orders may still be in place.