2013 Wednesday Weeklies - Spring Session - New Berlin, WI   April 10, 2013 at 5:33pm

To Play or Not To Play Tonight - That IS the Question

SERIOUSLY considering postponing league night tonight due to the continued horrible weather.

Nothing but light rain is one thing but a 50% chance of rain along with 20 mph winds and temps that feel like the 20's doesn't sound remotely enjoyable.

Can anyone make a convincing argument for us to still have league tonight?

PS - I'm still all about heading to Quaker Steak for instance but golfing just doesn't seem fun.

Mark Davis   April 10, 2013 at 9:52am

I am for the not....i am ready tho incase the crazzzzzy idea still goes on....but would rather not catch anything either....snow and cold is one thing....dumping rain and cold is another...so...my vote: No go

Dustin Skorupinski   April 10, 2013 at 9:57am

postpone! i wont be there anyways but i wouldnt wanna golf in this crap.

Dan Sinkey   April 10, 2013 at 10:36am

Remember the " Big Freeze "

Terry Miller   April 10, 2013 at 3:30pm

Ok - done deal - GAME ON TONIGHT! WE ARE PLAYING! Sorry for the delay but like others have - we are die hard so game on!

mike wright   April 10, 2013 at 4:35pm

is league still on? I will play if it is

Dan Sinkey   April 10, 2013 at 8:49pm

Hope you crazys had a blast ! Had to work tonight but I'll be back