Brandon Merzlock  › NUDGA   September 4, 2010 at 11:04pm

A couple of things. The Logan course is still going in, but I don't think it will happen for at least a month. I don't mind setting up a temp course where the course will be going as a preview and holding the tournament there, but I would need to make sure its ok with the city first. Tell me if thats what you want to do ASAP and I will get the OK. Also, when is the Huctoberfest tourny this year? JZ wanted some sponsorship help but I can't find the date.