Seven Oaks

Nashville, Tennessee     1 course · 21 holes     Driving directions

Ben Hornbuckle    March 7 at 11:18am

Hello All! I am coming up from Huntsville, AL this Friday March 11th. Would anyone like to join me in playing this course and show me the lines? Should be there about 1000 or 1100ish. I've heard its definitely a must play Nashville course!

Ben Hornbuckle   March 7 at 12:54pm

Nice! Love them both. Perkerson Park is probably my favorite course outside UAH or Redstone Arsenal in Huntsvile AL.

Thomas Lackey   March 8 at 9:49am

Never played Arsenal. I'll have to play it. Thanks

Jeff Steele   March 11 at 11:41pm

Would have enjoyed throwing 7Oaks with you. Throwing in Tourney Saturday so will not get a chance this weekend.

Chris Lozen    December 29 at 8:11am

I'm going to be in Brentwood for a long weekend this coming Thursday and I'm an out-of-stater from Michigan. I've done some scouting and it looks like Cedar Hill, Seven Oaks, Sharp Springs and Crockett Park are the best courses available within the proximity. I wanted to double check and make sure I wasn't missing any hidden gems while I'm in Tennessee.

Andrew Maley   December 30 at 11:02am

I believe that NDGS also takes trade ins as well :)

Andrew Maley   December 30 at 11:04am

I dont think that the Shelby tournament is tee times because it is two rounds. My guess would be that both of them are put on top card, which should tee at 8:30ish from hole 1 on the temp course. Keep in mind it is not the normal Naval Hill/Shelby course, but the address for the temp course should be on the facebook event

Chris Lozen   December 30 at 12:09pm

Nice I hope NDGS does take trades. I've got some loot to unload. Someone PM'd me the temp course address, so I think I should be able to find it via GPS. I'll just try and get out there early so I can watch the big boys huck bombssssss!

Andrew S    March 12, 2013 at 9:05am

There is still time to sign up for the Vibram Birdie Bash at War Memorial Park in Oak Grove, KY. Continue to let your friends know about this unique event. For $25 you will be able to pick 2 Vibram discs of your choice (1 Driver or Mid-Range and a Putter) and you will also receive a Vibram Disc Golf T-shirt.

You can find out more information and sign up for the event by following this link: http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/birdie-bash.html

Mark The Truth Stubbs    September 7, 2012 at 12:36pm

Moving to Nashville. What's the tourney/league/casual round scene like? Lets play, message me.

Paul Tribble    August 26, 2012 at 6:05pm

Lost my Augusta wraith on either hole 17 or 18...mint green color..stamp is wiped off..reward if returned..thanks

Tim Lapp    July 31, 2011 at 5:25pm

Visiting Nashville area weekend of Aug 2-8. Need disc golf guide. Friday and/or saturday. Please email. lapptim@aol.com