Powder Mill DGC

Marquette, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

David Spilling    August 30 at 12:10pm

I just bought 5 brooms from dollar tree for a dollar each. They were placed on holes 2, 4, 5/7, 9/17, 11. If you have some extra cash feel free to pick up more.

Tim Kopacz   August 31 at 7:12am

Tim Kopacz    August 26 at 8:49am

Navigation - take a picture of the course map with you for your first round, it's posted on the welcome board. Most greens have a sign pointing to the next tee (as long as someone hadn't vandalized it), and each tee sign likely shows the location of the next and adjacent holes. Look around and follow the obvious paths off the green. If you see a 4x4 post with a huge 12x18 sign, it's a tee sign. 10-11 is a long walk down to the river 11-12 blue requires walking down along part o ... more

Tim Kopacz    August 25 at 7:56pm

News! All tees have been upgraded to grippy rubber mats. The frames have been filled and compacted then topped with recycled glued rubber pads similar to track material. Enjoy!

Brian Thompson    July 21 at 12:56pm

going to be in Marquette 7-22 and 7-23, would love to get some rounds in at some of the local courses, shoot me a message if you are willing to meet up!

Scott Thoren    July 14 at 12:24pm

Lost my beautiful purple D1 (with a fresh ace on it) on hole 9 long. Awful drive- shanked a tree and dove hard right into the trees somewhere. Looked for 20 minutes, got stung by a bee, tears were shed. If you see this gem of a disc rest assured I will take care of you, even though I got two replacements for it already they are surely NOT THE SAME.

Jen VandeWater    May 15 at 2:39pm

Is this course dog friendly? Thinking of playing here this summer. Thanks!

Rob "The Crippler" Hess   May 15 at 6:48pm

Pretty much the same here. If they're well behaved and under control they should be fine.

Jen VandeWater   May 27 at 9:44am

Great! Thanks a lot!

Jamie Vincent    December 31 at 11:08am

how does tim kopaz have the course record from the shorts? There was no tournament or event held on that day...Something doesn't add up..

Tim Kopacz   December 31 at 2:21pm

I didn't enter this score either. The league admin did NOT include me. I can't make up ways to circumvent the DGScene rules about how scores count toward records.

Jamie Vincent   January 1 at 10:04am

i just thought course records were only awarded duringtournaments..its a great score..was just curious was all..not trying to stir anything up...happy new years tim

Tim Kopacz   January 1 at 2:07pm

Me too. It appears they are now also awarded during singles competition leagues.

Jammer Gross "Team Tilley's"    July 8, 2013 at 4:48pm

Lost a new champion tern with my name & # on it last Wednesday on hole 12 along river or in it. Will pay for its return, thanks Scott Gross # 48956

Jamie Vincent    June 14, 2013 at 12:42pm

I am gonna go play it tommorow..I will post some pics..ok andy b?

Hits Trees   June 14, 2013 at 10:39pm

thats ok

Hits Trees    June 14, 2013 at 10:14am

I want to see some pictures