J.C. Park

Kentwood, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Cooper Hendrick    April 24 at 8:09pm

Lost a yellow blizzard krate with some faded writing on it on hole 9 . If found please contact me at 616-389-7734

Lightning John Bentling    April 24 at 12:23pm

lost a green dd2 on hole 6, early tree hit off to the left. into the black hole of leafs. :(

Zachary Stuefen    March 31 at 4:43pm

Lost a day glo Buzzz with a disc die hard stamp on Hole 17. Hyzered too much and went in the creek off to the left of the basket. Water was too deep and murky to find. Has name, #, and PDGA #83874.

Rob Rowe    March 31 at 4:08pm

Lost a black star boss by #1 basket..hard to see on the back but my name and pdga #24031 is on it.

Jordan Cassady   March 31 at 9:00pm

Hey buddy call me about your disc 6162645859. Up against a tree. Not easy to spot.

Bryan Earvin    March 29 at 11:01pm

Thanks to all those that played here on Tuesday March 29th and left our CTP flags in place for the entire day to get our Clubs Bag Tag League double round in. We appreciate it!!

Thanks from the Darkside DGC!!!

Nick Simon    March 25 at 10:48pm

FYI!!! Sunday April 2 the JC Open will be contested at JC. This tournament will run between 6 in the morning till approximately 5 PM. Just a heads up. This tournament is full and every hole will have players on them. Please spread the word. Thanks!

Fred Vocino   March 25 at 11:23pm

Sunday is April 3...just sayin'

Chris Lozen    February 29 at 7:06pm

Left a copper colored truth on the right side of the fairway on hole 11. Ran out of daylight before I could find it. Name and number are on the back if you find it. Thanks!

Chris Lozen   March 9 at 8:24am

Thanks. I'm assuming it won't find it's way home if it's been about two weeks, but here's to hoping someone out there wants some good karma points.

Fred Vocino   March 10 at 11:06am

A grown man yesterday on the course talked about finding and keeping discs like it was collecting bottles and cans. I advised him of the purpose of the name and number he might see on the disc. I doubt this cut through the fog in his head.

Chris Lozen   March 10 at 11:27am

Yeah you win some and you lose some for sure. I always like to contact the owner and get them back if I can. I feel like more of your own make it back to you that way, but so far I'm 0-2 on this course lol

Fred Vocino    February 28 at 11:29am

When I play tournaments on this course I notify the TD that I have discs that may be interesting to other players. I will not post on the tournament page without the expressed permission of the TD. My personal page has details concerning my discs.

Steve T    February 21 at 9:40am

Left a Yellow Star Valkyrie during league yesterday..think hole 7.Would love to get it back.Thx! Steve Tepper 450-7946

Sam Mrdeza    January 27 at 8:07pm

Left a No-name Blue McPro Avair with a melted spot thats almost like a thumbtrack on hole 18 this past weekend. Even though it is disfigured, I would like to get it back if anyone has found it. Will offer cash or disc reward.

Shea Abbgy   January 27 at 8:09pm

isaac cox found it

DJ Metzer   January 27 at 9:12pm

Lucky

Jordan Cassady    December 14 at 2:35pm

Great White Buffalo Christmas Special 2015 is almost here! Sunday the 20th of December. 1PM, random dubs, $10 Buy In, $2 Ace Pool. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Great_White_Buffalo_Christmas_Special_2015

Steve T    September 18 at 7:47am

Left a yellow Wraith(Stamp rubbed off on top) on hole 10 while throwing multiples on Thur....name & # on inside rim. REWARD!! Thanks Steve

Chris sias   September 19 at 8:28pm

did you check in the giant hole in the roots of the tree by the creek. i had/have one that rolled in there. it's a pretty deep hole and hard to see and reach in it

Nick Simon    September 16 at 5:05pm

Only 12 spots left for the first ever Riverside Open!!! PDGA C-tier. Sunday September 20. Sign up today!! And be sure tell all your friends as registration is sure to fill up!!

Chris Lozen    July 14 at 7:13pm

Lost a white KC Pro Aviar on hole 17, name and number on the back. The weather pushed down some trees on the left side of the fairway that I think it went into. Should be close to pin high. I'm up at the course every day Mon-Fri from 5:15 - 6:30. Would love to have it back and willing to give a disc and Karma points for it's return. Thanks.

Nick Simon    June 25 at 1:11pm

Only 10 spots left for this weekend's tournament at McGraft!!

William Oostdyk    May 28, 2015 at 5:38pm

Lost a salmon color legacy cannon somewhere on the back 9 reward if found

Tim Kolt    May 3, 2015 at 3:09pm

Lost a green G Star boss at hole 12. Between 6 and 12 in leaves.
Name and # on the back. Cash reward. Thank you

zach Bessey    April 27, 2015 at 9:32pm

Lost a tie dye beast by innova on hole 6 yesterday would love to get it back its a redish color on the outside and neon green in the center no name or number max weight 175

Wayne Baker    April 21, 2015 at 11:59pm

Lost a blue Surge SS (originally thought it was an Avenger, but was wrong) on Hole 2 on Saturday. I think it was picked up by the group on hole 11. Name/Number are on it. Happy to compensate for its return.

Brandon Schmuker    March 29, 2015 at 4:06pm

Lost an orange champion Rhyno factory second at JC on hole 11. Name and number on the disc.