J.C. Park

Kentwood, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Sasha Koster    October 3 at 1:41pm

Found a disc yesterday (10.2.16) no ink. If you lost one, message me a description.

Sasha Koster   October 4 at 7:20pm

If it helps-- it looks brand new and was on 18

Nick Simon    August 19 at 1:51pm

***Grand Isle Open!!! Sat and Sun Aug 20-21. This weekend! B-tier with $500 added cash for MPO! Make sure you sign up for the first ever sanctioned tournament at Grand Isle!!

Shea Abbgy    August 19 at 11:06am

A lot going on at Jaycee the weekend of 8/27 and 8/28. Saturday 8/27 GRDGU is holding a fundraiser tournament for Project Johnson. The goal of Project Johnson is to raise the funds to reinstall baskets and install concrete tee pads and new signs at Johnson Park. Kent County Parks and Recreation has already approved their plan. All we have to do is fund it. Then, Sunday 8/28 Dan Treece and Willie Prince are hosting the "Rumble in the Jungle." All the proceeds from this event go ... more

Samuel Preston    July 21 at 11:50pm

Lost a blue first run surge last night . Distract, esp plastic.

Willing to reward the person who found/finds it..

Please call my number on the disc.

The disc is very sentimental to me

Rick "Rightfield" Mol    July 1 at 7:59pm

Lost yellow prodigy f5 with sunglasses stamp. Pretty sure I left it on 10.... Would love to have it back, willing to trade plastic!

Alan Moll    June 28 at 10:32pm

If anybody sees anyone selling an abundance of mainly Latitude 64 discs my entire bag was stolen by my brother. It's 90% latitude 64 with a few exceptions. Two ace discs everything has my name and # on rim. Ace discs are a Opto Jade and First Run Gold line mace. Bag is a red Latitude 64 pro bag. Doubt anyone sees anything but worth a shot.

Fred Vocino   July 1 at 5:00pm

I'm sorry your situation is so bad that you had to resort to this. It was beyond my comprehension that you would just pay for your old discs with "new" money. By way of apology, let me know what you are still missing and I will look for that in my boxes. Your story serves to alert the ... more

Fred Vocino   July 1 at 5:04pm

Btw- Play it Again Sports is supposed to check when they get used discs. It's just one call to the number on it.

Fred Vocino   July 1 at 6:37pm

I have only one Lat64 disc.Its a pre-release Maul/Gold-line from 2015 Bowling Green Championships; fancy stamp in shrink-wrap. You can have it but you might not want to scratch it. This Sat. There is a tournament at BlueGill put on by a pro rep. with Lat64. Chances are that me and others will get some discs you like in our ppacks. If not, the Maul is yours.

Amy Markel    June 17 at 10:56pm

GRDGA is hosting a Doubles Tournament fundraiser for Jay Cole's family Sunday July 31st at Fallasburg Park.

Jordan Cassady    June 1 at 10:59pm

Getting ready for an awesome time at 3 Acres this Saturday! Great White Buffalo Presents: I Will Take You Home will be at 3 Acres (private course) at 960 76th St. this Saturday, June 4th at 12noon. Registration starts at 11. Please park on Jamie! Please read the tournament page at www.discgolfscene.com/iwilltakeyouhome if you intend to play!

Jordan Parks    May 27 at 1:57pm

Left an orange protostar Colt on Hole 18. My name and number are on it. Reward if returned.

Cooper Hendrick    April 25 at 12:09am

Lost a yellow blizzard krate with some faded writing on it on hole 9 . If found please contact me at 616-389-7734

Lightning John Bentling    April 24 at 4:23pm

lost a green dd2 on hole 6, early tree hit off to the left. into the black hole of leafs. :(

Zachary Stuefen    March 31 at 8:43pm

Lost a day glo Buzzz with a disc die hard stamp on Hole 17. Hyzered too much and went in the creek off to the left of the basket. Water was too deep and murky to find. Has name, #, and PDGA #83874.

Rob Rowe    March 31 at 8:08pm

Lost a black star boss by #1 basket..hard to see on the back but my name and pdga #24031 is on it.

Jordan Cassady   March 31 at 9:00pm

Hey buddy call me about your disc 6162645859. Up against a tree. Not easy to spot.

Bryan Earvin    March 30 at 3:01am

Thanks to all those that played here on Tuesday March 29th and left our CTP flags in place for the entire day to get our Clubs Bag Tag League double round in. We appreciate it!!

Thanks from the Darkside DGC!!!

Nick Simon    March 26 at 2:48am

FYI!!! Sunday April 2 the JC Open will be contested at JC. This tournament will run between 6 in the morning till approximately 5 PM. Just a heads up. This tournament is full and every hole will have players on them. Please spread the word. Thanks!

Fred Vocino   March 25 at 11:23pm

Sunday is April 3...just sayin'

Chris Lozen    March 1 at 12:06am

Left a copper colored truth on the right side of the fairway on hole 11. Ran out of daylight before I could find it. Name and number are on the back if you find it. Thanks!

Chris Lozen   March 9 at 8:24am

Thanks. I'm assuming it won't find it's way home if it's been about two weeks, but here's to hoping someone out there wants some good karma points.

Fred Vocino   March 10 at 11:06am

A grown man yesterday on the course talked about finding and keeping discs like it was collecting bottles and cans. I advised him of the purpose of the name and number he might see on the disc. I doubt this cut through the fog in his head.

Chris Lozen   March 10 at 11:27am

Yeah you win some and you lose some for sure. I always like to contact the owner and get them back if I can. I feel like more of your own make it back to you that way, but so far I'm 0-2 on this course lol

Fred Vocino    February 28 at 4:29pm

When I play tournaments on this course I notify the TD that I have discs that may be interesting to other players. I will not post on the tournament page without the expressed permission of the TD. My personal page has details concerning my discs.

Steve T    February 21 at 2:40pm

Left a Yellow Star Valkyrie during league yesterday..think hole 7.Would love to get it back.Thx! Steve Tepper 450-7946

Sam Mrdeza    January 28 at 1:07am

Left a No-name Blue McPro Avair with a melted spot thats almost like a thumbtrack on hole 18 this past weekend. Even though it is disfigured, I would like to get it back if anyone has found it. Will offer cash or disc reward.

Shea Abbgy   January 27 at 8:09pm

isaac cox found it

DJ Metzer   January 27 at 9:12pm

Jordan Cassady    December 14 at 7:35pm

Great White Buffalo Christmas Special 2015 is almost here! Sunday the 20th of December. 1PM, random dubs, $10 Buy In, $2 Ace Pool. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Great_White_Buffalo_Christmas_Special_2015