J.C. Park

Kentwood, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Ryan Koster    August 12 at 10:38pm

My Pre-Flight Orange/Pear Championl Orc was stolen off of the fairway on hole 12. I had eyes on it when it settled in the fairway next to the walking path and I'm pretty sure the two older guys walking to hole 16 snagged it. And when I asked them about it as they were by hole 17's tee pad they said they didnt see it.

Steve T    June 13 at 3:51pm

Found a credit/debit card on hole 17 yesterday...lmk if its yours. I will turn it into the bank if nobody claims.

Shea Abbgy   June 13 at 12:12pm

I lost a bunch a debit/credit cards and my I'd at Jaycee weeks ago.

Scott Adkins    March 11 at 9:30pm

I lost a Birthday Bash disc by the lumber on hole 5. It would mean a lot time toget it back. Name and number is on the disc

josh yates    March 6 at 5:45pm

Cash dubs @ fallasburg march 25. This is a byop tournament. 40$ a team. All divisions paid out in cash. Check it out on the tournament page.

Curt Rozell    December 22 at 12:32am

Always come back to Michigan every summer and stop and play JC. Its one of the first courses I learned to play on. Wish it was lot closer to sc to play it more.

[member not found]   December 21 at 7:36pm

Love Boyd Hill and Winthrop Gold in Rock Hill. JC is a fun course in GR though.

Curt Rozell   December 21 at 7:45pm

Yeah have played boyd hill and winthrop gold a number of times. Live 1.5 hours south of them. lots of great courses poping up in the upstate of south carolina

Michele Ramon    November 21 at 4:06pm

Lost a white XL on hole 1 on right side of fairway perhaps by bank. It's in the leaves. Reward for return

Sasha Koster    October 3, 2016 at 5:41pm

Found a disc yesterday (10.2.16) no ink. If you lost one, message me a description.

Sasha Koster   October 4, 2016 at 7:20pm

If it helps-- it looks brand new and was on 18

Nick Simon    August 19, 2016 at 5:51pm

***Grand Isle Open!!! Sat and Sun Aug 20-21. This weekend! B-tier with $500 added cash for MPO! Make sure you sign up for the first ever sanctioned tournament at Grand Isle!!

Shea Abbgy    August 19, 2016 at 3:06pm

A lot going on at Jaycee the weekend of 8/27 and 8/28. Saturday 8/27 GRDGU is holding a fundraiser tournament for Project Johnson. The goal of Project Johnson is to raise the funds to reinstall baskets and install concrete tee pads and new signs at Johnson Park. Kent County Parks and Recreation has already approved their plan. All we have to do is fund it.

Then, Sunday 8/28 Dan Treece and Willie Prince are hosting the "Rumble in the Jungle." All the proceeds from this event go ... more

Samuel Preston    July 22, 2016 at 3:50am

Lost a blue first run surge last night . Distract, esp plastic.

Willing to reward the person who found/finds it..

Please call my number on the disc.

The disc is very sentimental to me

Rick "Rightfield" Mol    July 1, 2016 at 11:59pm

Lost yellow prodigy f5 with sunglasses stamp. Pretty sure I left it on 10.... Would love to have it back, willing to trade plastic!

Alan Moll    June 29, 2016 at 2:32am

If anybody sees anyone selling an abundance of mainly Latitude 64 discs my entire bag was stolen by my brother. It's 90% latitude 64 with a few exceptions. Two ace discs everything has my name and # on rim. Ace discs are a Opto Jade and First Run Gold line mace. Bag is a red Latitude 64 pro bag. Doubt anyone sees anything but worth a shot.

Fred Vocino   July 1, 2016 at 5:00pm

I'm sorry your situation is so bad that you had to resort to this. It was beyond my comprehension that you would just pay for your old discs with "new" money. By way of apology, let me know what you are still missing and I will look for that in my boxes. Your story serves to alert the ... more

Fred Vocino   July 1, 2016 at 5:04pm

Btw- Play it Again Sports is supposed to check when they get used discs. It's just one call to the number on it.

Fred Vocino   July 1, 2016 at 6:37pm

I have only one Lat64 disc.Its a pre-release Maul/Gold-line from 2015 Bowling Green Championships; fancy stamp in shrink-wrap. You can have it but you might not want to scratch it. This Sat. There is a tournament at BlueGill put on by a pro rep. with Lat64. Chances are that me and others will get some discs you like in our ppacks. If not, the Maul is yours.

Amy Markel    June 18, 2016 at 2:56am

GRDGA is hosting a Doubles Tournament fundraiser for Jay Cole's family Sunday July 31st at Fallasburg Park.

Jordan Cassady    June 2, 2016 at 2:59am

Getting ready for an awesome time at 3 Acres this Saturday! Great White Buffalo Presents: I Will Take You Home will be at 3 Acres (private course) at 960 76th St. this Saturday, June 4th at 12noon. Registration starts at 11. Please park on Jamie! Please read the tournament page at www.discgolfscene.com/iwilltakeyouhome if you intend to play!

Jordan Parks    May 27, 2016 at 5:57pm

Left an orange protostar Colt on Hole 18. My name and number are on it. Reward if returned.

Cooper Hendrick    April 25, 2016 at 4:09am

Lost a yellow blizzard krate with some faded writing on it on hole 9 . If found please contact me at 616-389-7734

Lightning John Bentling    April 24, 2016 at 8:23pm

lost a green dd2 on hole 6, early tree hit off to the left. into the black hole of leafs. :(

Zachary Stuefen    April 1, 2016 at 12:43am

Lost a day glo Buzzz with a disc die hard stamp on Hole 17. Hyzered too much and went in the creek off to the left of the basket. Water was too deep and murky to find. Has name, #, and PDGA #83874.

Rob Rowe    April 1, 2016 at 12:08am

Lost a black star boss by #1 basket..hard to see on the back but my name and pdga #24031 is on it.

Jordan Cassady   March 31, 2016 at 9:00pm

Hey buddy call me about your disc 6162645859. Up against a tree. Not easy to spot.

Bryan Earvin    March 30, 2016 at 7:01am

Thanks to all those that played here on Tuesday March 29th and left our CTP flags in place for the entire day to get our Clubs Bag Tag League double round in. We appreciate it!!

Thanks from the Darkside DGC!!!