Cold Brook Park

Climax, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Marc Carls    April 19 at 9:48am

Basket for hole 6 is missing... Not sure if it's being repaired or stolen.

Dustin Morton   April 19 at 1:36pm

I noticed that today too. What a weird basket to steal- its way in the back.

Josh Ryder   April 25 at 11:01am

From what I've heard it has been replaced

Dustin Morton   April 25 at 12:14pm

Yup. its a little janky, but its better than putting at a stick.

Cory Yancer    April 5 at 11:52am

Does anyone know if the pro-am doubles on Saturday is still going on?

Larry LaBond   April 6 at 7:55am

yes it is

David Tomlinson    February 13 at 9:54pm

Lost my green esp nuke on hole 18 on the left side under the snow.

Jessica J   February 14 at 6:25pm

I tried looking and searched the lost and found , wasn't found sorry :-/

Mike Patterson   February 14 at 8:35pm

I lost an old yellow star orc on the same hole man.... in the snow. Never seen it again, someone got a gem

David Tomlinson   February 15 at 4:35am

thanks Jessica

Larry LaBond    February 7 at 7:17pm

Start of the year for disc golf!! First MDGO Featured Event. 18 berths available for the State Championships in Ludington! Also now a qualifier for the US Am Nationals!!! 2 Discs in the player's packs for all pre-registered Ams. Free lunch and beer (must be 21 for beer)!! Always an awesome event!!!! Two days with different divisions each day!!

Scott Wilson    February 5 at 10:24am

star-lite Wraith on Hole 5 left on the course Orange with my Club Dead stamp on bottom. contact me here if you picked it up, thanks

Lance Rogers    October 22 at 10:10pm

Found a mini in the lower parking lot today... If it belongs to you please let me know.

Brandon Schmuker    October 9 at 6:29pm

Are there any JR / Womens tees or stakes here? Trying to take my nephew tomorrow.

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com   October 9 at 6:54pm

A majority of the holes are under 250 I don't believe there are markets or stakes for short tees.

Brandon Schmuker   October 9 at 7:06pm

Okay. Would these all be played as a par 4 for JRs?

Curtis S   October 10 at 7:23am

Nothing would stop you from doing so :-) but most holes here are friendly for all players. Generally, as long as you make a rule to decide in the beginning you'll be fine. >200' = Par 4, >300' = Par 5?

Larry LaBond    September 24 at 9:05am

League shirts are in!!! Also this is the last week of the Summer Leagues! The party is Saturday at Coldbrook. It starts with the CB League double points round at 9:30! Non-CB league players don't have to play this round, but can if you want.

Potluck lunch (bring a dish to pass) and awards for all 3 leagues after that round (around 12:30-1pm). High/low doubles for any leftover ace pool money from all 3 leagues is after awards . Followed by $5/person glow doubles!

Larry LaBond    September 3 at 9:58am

We want to let all the volunteers from Am Worlds know that we are having a party for you on September 19th at Spinski's. It will be an all day kinda thing starting at 10am and going all night with some glow golf. Camping will be possible. We will also be providing dinner and some beverage. Please pass the word and also let us know if you are coming, so we have some kind of idea how many there will be. Thanks again to all of you!!!

Scott Wilson    August 27 at 11:05am

For all my disc golf friends. Please be on the lookout, for the basket from hole 13 from M. Broadway. Basket was stolen and we all know the only person that would do that is a disc golfer. Sadly it's people like this who give our sport a bad name. Since it is a disc golfer someone locally knows who did this.Please help catch this thief! The basket is an innova disc catcher, with added chains.

Joleen Ryder    August 10 at 7:56am

Please HELP me get to the State Championships. This is my first BIG tournament and i would really like to go, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Patterson   August 10 at 7:32pm

I don't get why I keep getting notifications for this same thing?

Ryan Lacoss    August 9 at 6:29pm

Left lime green MVP tensor hole 16 I think name and number reward if returned

Joleen Ryder    August 3 at 11:40am

Please help me get to State Championships. I have received my "Birth" to go to state and i need some help getting there.

Curtis LaFond    July 13 at 4:45pm

I played cracked plastic a few years back, and there was a guy there selling wooden minis that looked like Innova discs. Curious if anyone knows the guy that makes these. Figured he was a local but not sure, if anyone has his name or contact information or just any info I would greatly appreciate it.

Curtis LaFond   July 13 at 6:04pm

Anthony said he had the guys # but would have to find it. that was a month and half back.

JEFF MERRIAM   July 13 at 6:40pm

Chris,I just talked to Donny,he said he will be at osthem by 4 tue. or he will be at the fly mart at timber ridge on the 22nd. he didn't want his phone number given out. I tried.

Larry LaBond   July 13 at 10:10pm

Don Haist will be selling his minis at the Flymart during worlds. Wednesday July 22nd at Timber Ridge 7-10pm. He will have a ton of them and he has only gotten better at making them!!!

Brad Silvers    July 9 at 12:13pm

Coming in town for Birdie Bash Championship. Any glow events on Friday Night 7/17/15. If not a lot of people would probably play if someone scheduled something as campground will be full of Disc golfers.

Larry LaBond    June 15 at 11:42am

David Feldberg will be coming out to Coldbrook on June 20th to run a clinic and host a “Beat the Champ” round of golf. He will be doing it after the usual doubles round, with the clinic starting at 3:30 and going until 4:30. After that you can pay $25 or $30 to play in the “Beat the Champ” round of golf. You will get 2 special Latitude 64 discs (both discs will be premium plastic for the $30). It will be a singles event with prizes for both Pros and Ams and if you bea ... more

Dave Jennings   June 22 at 1:20pm

I agree Randy. My issue is that it was posted and advertised everywhere as a free clinic. Some wires obviously got crossed somewhere. Either his sponsors demanded a cover charge or Mr. Feldberg came up with it on his own. Either way, lesson learned. Next free clinic I attend, I'll expect a cover charge.

Larry LaBond   June 23 at 11:33am

My apologies. I understood it to be a free clinic too. Dave didn't put it that way in the info he sent to me.

Larry LaBond   June 23 at 11:34am

Obviously a miscommunication between me and Dave.

Benjamin Overbeek    May 25, 2015 at 11:28am

Found 3 discs at CB today. tell me what they are and they're yours

Benjamin Overbeek   June 4, 2015 at 6:31pm

nope

Ken B   June 20 at 2:30pm

Lost a purple sorcerer btwn 18-24 over the winter, long shot i kno

Benjamin Overbeek   June 21 at 12:15pm

nope

Benjamin Overbeek    May 23, 2015 at 5:21pm

On Saturday, May 30th I'm running a tournament at Oshtemo @ 10:00. It's the Vibram Birdie Bash! Sign up here on the scene! For $30, you get to pick two discs, a tshirt, win cool prizes, and maybe get invited to the Vibram World Championships at Coldbrook in July! Also, please be aware that this IS a tournament, so plan accordingly if you will be playing a casual round.

Evan Garrett    May 9, 2015 at 11:54am

Left an orange champion Beast on #14 I think. Has my name on it, reward if returned.

Larry LaBond   May 10, 2015 at 8:45pm