Cold Brook Park

Climax, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Patrick Jouppi    May 28 at 1:28pm

True to its name, a blue rim / green core Proton Vanish hopped out of my bag at some point during my round yesterday. It was a busy day at the course, so I figured it was worthwhile to post about it.

John Baron    April 7 at 5:11pm

lost disc april 6 2019. 146g Roc brand new no name or number on it. would love to get this back. john baron pdga # 3499. 517-759-6419

Luke Crowley    April 2 at 10:56pm

Just watched a tree fall on 6s basket. It's destroyed.

Chris Cook    March 29 at 2:35pm

Lost a beat up yellow beast on 16. Would swap out a newer disc for its return. In is on the back.

Dustin Morton    January 14 at 3:45pm

left a spin-dyed claymore on the ice by 21. just couldnt reach it. name and # on it.

Alisha Shoner    December 24 at 5:01pm

Left a super soft orange faded putter on hole 22’s basket. It’s a Maniac, but you could hardly tell because of how faded it is. Means more to me than any other disc. Super soft. Please let me know if you find it. Thank you!!!

Taylor Daniels    August 2 at 3:34am

Lost a blue volt on hole three off to the right towards hole 4. Ink on the back.

Alisha Shoner    July 30 at 1:03pm

I lost a remote car starter fob somewhere on the course on 7/29, anyone happen to see it?

Larry LaBond   July 31 at 1:17pm

I have a prize for you from league and discs and minis are in, so you can pick those up. Shirts should be here within the month.

Alisha Shoner   August 1 at 11:30pm

Thanks Larry! I've been working a lot of Thursdays, Cam and I are gonna make it out on the 16th and we can catch up on dues too :)

Larry LaBond   August 2 at 2:17pm

You guys just owe $5 each for a round that I think you dropped in the box. If I remember correctly.

Andy SmithFactory    July 30 at 9:33am

Found a disc on hole 22 in the thorns with no ink, tell me what it is and I'll return it.

Brendan Livingston   July 30 at 4:17pm

orange teebird?

Kevin Buckhout   July 30 at 5:14pm

purple prostitute?

Andy SmithFactory   July 30 at 6:50pm

No to both

Justin McElhenie    July 9, 2018 at 12:45am

Lost a blank dayglow yellow MVP Deflector on 19. Shouldn't be far off shore. No ink. $20 in your PayPal if found and shipped (I don't live near the course or play it often).

Marc Carls    July 3, 2018 at 3:07pm

Green champion teebird with a dyed old English D missing currently. May say Darin on it. Sentimental value, reward if returned. Thanks

Brendan Livingston    July 3, 2018 at 3:57am

Lost my orange champ tee bird over the road on 18 towards 19's teepad in the bushes

Caleb Mergener    June 23, 2018 at 12:52am

I thought I heard something about a doubles league here on Saturday mornings, but the Scene doesn't have anything on it. Does anyone have information on that? Thanks

Andy SmithFactory   June 23, 2018 at 11:03am

Saturdays at 10 Pro-Am dubsh, $9 gets you play. $5 entrance fee.

Eric Frohriep    March 23, 2018 at 1:59pm

It's going to be a great day tomorrow for a tournament!!! Come help a good cause. All divisions have cash payouts. We have a ton of prizes. Player packs for the first 50 players and free Grand Rapids Drive t-shirts for the first 60 players.

Eric Frohriep    March 19, 2018 at 12:05am

Join us next Saturday and help a good cause!!! Cash prizes for the best players and some raffle prizes are new discs, a brewery gift certificate, and pocket knives. Ace pools and cttp also. Player pack will include a hand warmer, drink, snacks, and a free raffle ticket.

Dustin Morton    February 22, 2018 at 8:17pm

Reed Fescura!!! You are famous! You are the overall leader in the nation-wide Winter Marksman league!! https://udisc.com/marksman just fyi: in 3rd place-- 2010 World Champion Eric McCabe... Looks like Michigan is putting in a powerful showing with a major high scores across the country! Way to go guys! One week to go on the Marksman League, then we will run another 6 weeks with a slightly different format and... PAYOUTS. Stay tuned for details for the march schedule.

Bart Kowalewski    February 12, 2018 at 3:45pm

Lost a Pink Luster FD3 on old hole 17 I beleive. Its the flex forehand for a righty. Hit early tree and kicked left. Couldn't find It in the snow. Reward for finding and return.

Dustin Morton    January 30, 2018 at 3:20pm

Week two: winner...Reed Fescura!! You win your choice color stamp of the DD Moonshine Deputies! 22 members now, with 15 throwing last night. Main Street is being a great host, and so much thanks to our setup and teardown crew: Eric Dingman, Travis Gambee, Zach Hufford, and Steve Smith--couldn't run smooth without you guys!! Reminder, to be in the running for Markskman Basket you must throw at least 4 of the six weeks---next week is week THREE. (oh, and you need to be able to shoot lights ou ... more

Dustin Morton    January 29, 2018 at 4:56pm

South County Putting LEAGUE TONITE!! Start throwing at 6:30. Burger special starts at 8 pm. 5 weeks remaining--you still have a chance to be in the running for the Marksman Basket. And weekly winner gets a special edition putter from Dynamic Discs. $5 buy in. Main St. Pub in Vicksburg.