Mt Pleasant Disc Golf

Est. 2002

Josh Taylor    April 6, 2009 at 8:59pm

CMU Cool Campus Tourney

Looks like the CMU Cool Campus Tourney is going to be April 18th. Here's a link http://www.sac.cmich.edu/programs/imsports/ , scroll down and right under Intramural Directory click on "Fall 2008 Calendar and Spring 2009 Calendar". $10 students / $25 non-students.

Thought I'd put it here since CMU might put up a poster the day before.

TJ Wilson    April 6, 2009 at 7:36pm

Don't forget to bring an extra $10 to double in the next week. i'll be at all three nights collecting for tags. would like to order them by next monday at the latest. sooner if funds permit. see everyone tomorrow night.

later,

tj

Craig Clingan    April 5, 2009 at 1:42pm

Anybody into a Sunday afternoon round of golf? Am heading into town to hopefully beat the incoming weather. Maybe I'll see you up there!

Josh Taylor    April 3, 2009 at 2:05pm

Hey Everybody-

All of the shirts are done except the ones that had to be reordered because of color (you know who you are) and they look Sa-weet!!!

I'll bring 'em to dubs tonight and Flip tomorrow. If you don't know what you owe look at the chart on my profile, it's in my pictures.

Later - Josh

Josh Taylor    April 1, 2009 at 8:34pm

Flip is full!!! But not showing the last 16 yet, hope you guys got in!

TJ Wilson    April 1, 2009 at 12:06pm

after thought:

if you owe Josh money, pay him first, then me.

TJ Wilson    April 1, 2009 at 1:51am

Found a few places online for bag tags. gonna make some calls tomorrow and figure out exactly which one to use. TAGS WILL BE $10 EACH! I need all the money before i order the tags because i have no one to cover it. (if someone would like to offer up the credit card for the order and all the money could be paid back to them, send me a message). I'll remind everyone when i see them but the sooner i collect all the cash the sooner we get tags.

on the list for wanting them so far is:

Josh

Corey Williams

Keith

Craig

Roseanne

Nacho

Jason H.

Jordan

Jeff

James

Ben

Myself

Josh Taylor    March 31, 2009 at 11:53pm

Hey Everybody - here's what you owe me for shirts (as of 3-31-09), they should be ready Friday!!!

Keith Aten    March 30, 2009 at 9:36pm

Say something ...Hey all

If you are planning on going to Flip this weekend I strongly suggest you pre reg. Go here

They have 25 already and are closing at 96 !!!

Josh Taylor    March 30, 2009 at 8:58pm

If you don't remember how much you owe ask me here and I'll tell you, or call me, or whatever. Or you could just write me a blank check!!! ;)

Josh Taylor    March 30, 2009 at 8:56pm

Hey All-

Bill at Total-Lee assures me that all of the shirts will be ready by Friday. So I'll bring them to Friday dubs and Flip on Saturday. I'm going to pay with one big check so it would be sweet if everybody could try to have cash (preferably, or a check to me) when I get the shirts to you Fri or Sat.

Later -- Josh

TJ Wilson    March 29, 2009 at 1:51pm

the silver dog tag has won the vote for our bag tags. The tags are going to be $10 so whenever you see me next, you can give me the money. would like to have them ordered by early next week (just after flip).

thanks,

tj

Craig Clingan    March 27, 2009 at 10:13pm

Here are 2 "Adopt a Hole" donations:

1 - Mt Pleasant Disc Golf Club

2 - Craig & Nancy Clingan (would like Hole 2 if that's an option)

More to come...post yours here so Jordan has a running count.

Jordan Bruursema    March 27, 2009 at 3:29pm

Donation forms can be found at http://deerfielddiscgolf.weebly.com/donor-page.html

If you know anyone who may be interested in helping out, adopt a hole is $300. Give them the link. Thanks fo all your help guys. We are almost there.

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 11:03pm

camera phone is much much easier :) i'm actually just not amazingly computer litterate so i had no idea what that was. i personal like the dog tags myself. but like i said, we'll let everyone vote and see what the consensus thinks...

then we'll get the dog tags anyways!

Josh Taylor    March 26, 2009 at 10:25pm

like the dogtags and the distribution idea

TJ - did you know that if you hit the "print screen" button in the top right of your keyboard the computer captures a screenshot to the clipboard that you can paste where ever you want, like this...

...a little easier than taking a picture of your screen:)

See you on the course

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 6:37pm

keith and i talked today and we thought of possibly doing a smaller tag like a dog tag size. same as the PDGA renewal tag. i designed this tag on a site i found online: http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/teejw13/0326091817.jpg i think the vote is now between the dog tag size, or the larger design on silver and gold tags. http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/teejw13/BagTagLarge.jpg what i'm going to do is bring a printed photo of each to leagues tomorrow and sat and let ... more

Keith Aten    March 26, 2009 at 9:09am

Also add the year

Keith Aten    March 26, 2009 at 9:08am

Also check at the local engravers. They may be able to do it cheaper and quicker.