Mt Pleasant Disc Golf

Est. 2002

Josh Taylor    May 2, 2009 at 10:57pm

Anyone interested in playing NWS #4 at Avalanche Park on the 16th? If I go I'll be driving there and back that day. I'll be at Nikki's marathon during the AJ open but still wanted to do a tourney in May. LMK - Josh

Also - are we doing more work at Deerfield tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon?

Josh Taylor    April 24, 2009 at 9:51am

Awesome!...so are there posts in the pin positions right now?

Jordan Bruursema    April 24, 2009 at 7:53am

Started work out at Deerfield. Hole 18 (previously hole three) is really shaping up. Keith let me know if J-Bird can get the baskets like 4 at time so we can start putting them in. We will just leave posts for the rest of the course and replace them as more money comes in. I am planning on going out sometime today and tommorrow morning to do some work, so if anyone wants to come along, let me know. Good luck to everyone playing this weekend. See some of you on Sunday in Ludington.

Josh Taylor    April 22, 2009 at 10:48pm

Already have one...this does look pretty sweet, good exposure for the sport too!

James Crawford    April 22, 2009 at 10:44pm

Hey, you guys should check this out... May make you want to buy a wii... http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173854

TJ Wilson    April 22, 2009 at 9:44pm

rosie and i will be at cadilac and ludington

Josh Taylor    April 22, 2009 at 9:33pm

So who's planning on playing at Caddilac on Sat., and/or Ludington on Sunday?

I'll be at dubs here on Saturday and in Ludington on Sunday.

Ben Marcola    April 21, 2009 at 4:52pm

I'll be there.

TJ Wilson    April 21, 2009 at 4:04pm

colton,
james and i will be out there. he, ben, jeff b, and i were already out today. wasn't too bad.

Jeff Lisiecki    April 21, 2009 at 1:07pm

anyone thinking about playing cadillac this saturday? if so we should car pool...

Colton Tweed    April 21, 2009 at 12:32pm

anybody plan on playing in the rain tonight for dubs?

Keith Aten    April 16, 2009 at 11:32pm

Dubs for me

Jeff Lisiecki    April 15, 2009 at 4:54pm

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BOY!! Let me know how I can help!

Ben Marcola    April 15, 2009 at 2:52pm

Nice work Jordan. You are the man. I have Friday and Saturday off if you want to start this weekend..

Josh Taylor    April 15, 2009 at 9:14am

Sweet...so does that mean we can get started before all the money is in? I think the club should definitely get hole 1 then, since that's now the sledding hill. Huge bomb drive on the first tee, like Beast! No biggie to still run tourneys from the pavillion.
Did they want to change hole 1 for parking reasons?

Jordan Bruursema    April 15, 2009 at 8:13am

Deerfield Disc Golf anyone! The park has okay'd the course layout and design plans and we can get started with the development!!! I will be in contact with you all about volunteer days. Keep up the good work with the donations and lets get this thing in for the Mount Pleasant J-Bird tournament! Also, hole one is now going to be the sledding hill (parks orders). Thats a sweet first hole.

Josh Taylor    April 13, 2009 at 11:42pm

I'm guessing 12noon should be in between rounds, but I don't think the course will "close" for the CMU tourney anyway, last year I think like 12-15 people played (with Keith promoting it)

TJ Wilson    April 13, 2009 at 11:13pm

no idea what time it starts

Craig Clingan    April 13, 2009 at 11:01pm

What time does the CMU thing happen? I'm in for dubs if the course is open at noon. I wasn't planning on paying $25 to play

TJ Wilson    April 13, 2009 at 10:09pm

i will be attending dubs and not the tourney