Mt Pleasant Disc Golf

Est. 2002

Craig Clingan    June 4, 2013 at 9:27am

Tuesday leagues have moved to Deerfield!! See you out there at 6.

Caleb Meador    April 11, 2013 at 10:32am

So is anyone gonna be at leagues on Saturday?

Craig Clingan   April 11, 2013 at 11:20am

I'm sure somebody will be there! AFAIK, Nacho, TJ and I are the only ones headed to the MIDGC event.

Craig Clingan    December 26, 2012 at 12:27pm

Special thanks to Dave Connors and Simon Porritt for all their efforts in clearing Deerfield tee pads. Your efforts do not go un-appreciated!

Simon Porritt   December 26, 2012 at 3:10pm

And to you too Craig, after all, you were working on them the whole time too.

TJ Wilson    December 17, 2012 at 7:43pm

Any locals have an extra bag laying around I can borrow until the new one comes in the mail?

TJ Wilson   December 18, 2012 at 12:12pm

thanks tho bud. Is Wildwood the name of the new course?

Craig Clingan   December 18, 2012 at 9:48pm

tentatively - the parks is taking it to the board to make sure there's no problem with it.

TJ Wilson   December 18, 2012 at 9:53pm

very nice

Corey Nufer    December 17, 2012 at 10:09am

Hey everyone! We here at Knollwood are trying to raise money for merchandise to sell for our cleanup and improvement efforts. Follow the link at the bottom of this message for a full description, a short video presentation, and the opportunity to either donate, or share my message with others.

I have just heard that the director of the City of Kalamazoo Parks department has resigned, so we have a new opportunity to truly change the image of Knollwood.

Brad Bleise    November 1, 2012 at 5:05pm

hey everyone i lost a Champion Eagle on 15 at cmu....due to the darkness.....if anyone has come across it would you let me know.....thank you!!

Joe Abeare    October 10, 2012 at 12:29pm

II have 20+ nice used discs i'm trying to get of. Mostly drivers, a few mid ranges. 3 to 5 bucks a piece. Also have a nice 11x teebird to get rid of. Inbox me with any questions or give me a call/text 989 621 6396

Simon Porritt    September 14, 2012 at 4:24pm

We have 3 sporting goods stores, Dicks, MC Sports, and Dunhams, as well, the Bovee University Center book store has a lot of random discs you won't find at the afore mentioned places, but you would have to be there at their random hours, and brave the campus.

Adam Matthews    September 14, 2012 at 12:47pm

Where do you guys go for plastic in Mt. Pleasant? I'll be heading there tomorrow and would really love some responses. Thanks!!!

Keith Aten    August 21, 2012 at 10:42am

Dont forget Aug 24 is the deadline to register for the State Championship. After that date your berth will no longer be honored. Remind your friends.

Register here

Jon Andrews    June 4, 2012 at 9:03am

The baskets are in at Odyssey. Thanks to everyone who helped me put this together! The course is playing nicely. I will be out there all summer long doing maintenance and getting the alt tee pads in.

Jon Andrews    April 25, 2012 at 9:17am

Just 9 holes at Odyssey course. Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you, I was in saginaw for a funeral.

Simon Porritt    April 21, 2012 at 8:49am

Yo! i'm gonna try to join you all for bag tags after doubles, but won't be there for doubles, would someone mind shooting me a text when you are about 20 min. from the finish of doubles, I'd really appreciate it (989) 560-8158. Thanks Home-fries.

Dave Connors    April 19, 2012 at 8:18pm

Jon, is it a 9 or 18 hole course?

Jon Andrews    April 19, 2012 at 8:08am

Craig, I would just like a nice sturdy lock so no one can take the basket. I have found that you can get three packs of same keyed locks for around 22-25 dollars.

Craig Clingan    April 18, 2012 at 4:14pm

Jon, do you have a specific padlock model in mind? How much are they?

Jon Andrews    April 18, 2012 at 1:09pm

Hey, if anyone would be willing to buy and donate padlocks to the Odyssey course, I'd appreciate it. We're running tight on money. I'd like to get these baskets in by May 1st, but I don't want them to walk off. Please pass the word along.

Jon Andrews    March 15, 2012 at 9:18am

Craig Clingan    February 13, 2012 at 5:02pm

I've had a few people show some interest in trying/playing Ultimate. There is a pretty laid-back group that plays at Finch Fieldhouse most Mondays (including tonight) at 7pm. Don't worry about not knowing the rules - it's easy. Run, catch, throw, rinse and repeat. Maybe I'll see some new faces tonight...

Craig Clingan    December 16, 2011 at 1:02pm

The 2012 Bag Tags are here! $10 will get you a new tag. See you Saturday at noon.