Wichita Round Up

PDGA logoSaturday, November 4, 2017 at Herman Hill Park in Wichita, Kansas
B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 7 following

Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Kelsey N    November 2, 2017 at 4:24pm

I'm ready to sign up, but need to know the answer to things 2 things before I do.

Kelsey N    November 2, 2017 at 4:20pm

If I sign up for waiting list right now and don't get in, then no $ is taken from my card correct? Also if I do get in if comes w/ players pack, do I still get my players pack 100%?

J Sherwood   November 2, 2017 at 4:55pm

With paypal I believe your card is charged. If you don't get in I will issue refund minus paypal fees, about a buck fifty

J Sherwood   November 2, 2017 at 4:58pm

I already have 4 on waiting list. I won't issue refunds until after sign in. If cancelatons occur prior and you are next in line you will be notified. Otherwise, only those present at sign up time would be able to fill any spots that may open up. No guarantees.

Justin Klumpe    October 22, 2017 at 10:18pm

I will not be able to make it. My daughter is playing band for ESU home coming. I apologize.

Nathan Taylor   October 23, 2017 at 1:37am

I got yippy refunded what i could due to the tournament being close snd the processing fees it is not the whole amount.

Mike Taliaferro    September 20, 2017 at 4:27pm

Will there be a recreational division this year?

J Sherwood   September 21, 2017 at 8:39am

Yes, it will be trophy only. I need to get with my co-td and determine how many in the field and the entry fee. We'll get it up soon and I'll post here so you will know.

Mike Taliaferro   September 21, 2017 at 4:31pm

Thanks, last year was the bomb. Oh and the tournament was great too. :)

J Sherwood   October 13, 2017 at 12:10am

Mike, I'm sorry for the mis-information. I forgot we decided not to do a rec division for our pdga tournaments this year. I hope you will still consider coming as either a novice or intermediate player.

Cody Hackney    September 16, 2017 at 1:49pm

I was on the registration for this and now Im not can you tell me why that is?

J Sherwood   September 17, 2017 at 1:52pm

Yes, when the Doo Dah registration opened this year I accidentally put in link to the wrong tournament registration page on discgolfscene.com While I was able to get the webmaster to get those that had already signed up onto the Doo Dah registration I could not remove them until registration for the event (Round UP)actually opened.