United States Junior Disc Golf Championships

PDGA logoFri-Sun, August 3-5, 2018 at Smugglers' Notch Resort in Jeffersonvile, Vermont
Junior-only B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 11 following

About this tournament

The first ever United States Junior Disc Golf Championships will be held August 3-5, 2018 at Smugglers' Notch ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Matthew Martell    July 11 at 11:45am

When will we find out division tee assignment?

Josh Grayum   July 11 at 5:19pm

Hey Matthew. I had previously emailed out some general guidelines on the likely tee layout for the various divisions. The exact details are still to be finalized in the next two weeks. I'll be communicating more details soon!

Gavin Simpson    June 25 at 1:52pm

Hey Josh. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule, Gavin is not going to be able to make it to USJDGC this year. Please process a refund for our entry fee. If things change and he can travel with someone else up to Vermont, I will let you know. But as of now, he is going to have to withdrawal. Thanks and sorry.

Josh Grayum   June 26 at 12:48am

This is all set. Gavin, I sent you a direct message. Thanks!

christian fawcett    June 4 at 11:50pm

Good evening Chris. Hope you had a great day today. I just wanted to let you know that Haden Fawcett won’t will not be able to participate in the event this year. We had some family things come up that will prevent us from making the trip up. I apologize. He was in the 12 and under division.

christian fawcett   June 22 at 4:58pm

Just wanted to be sure you say this above

Chris Young   June 22 at 6:43pm

Let me notify Matt and let him know to touch base with you.

Josh Grayum   June 24 at 12:40am

This is all set. Christian, i sent you a direct message. Thanks!

Luke Lozier    February 13 at 3:06am

If anyone is around, what tees can we expect for Boys 12 and under (III) and on which course twice? Thank you so much for the hard work putting this together.

Chris Young   February 13 at 1:25pm

Hey Luke! We are really excited to have you and your family here in Vermont for the event. We are still working on some of the details as far as what diviisions will play what tees and courses.