Time of Treesus 2!! Presented by Discraft and Raze Energy Drink. The Juan Ruelas Jr. Memorial Tournament

Sunday, May 15, 2022 at Hawthorne Park in Pontiac, Michigan
Disc golf singles tournament

Staff

Tournament DirectorJohn bacon
Assistant DirectorMichael Kowalczyk
Michigan Dawg Pound Team CaptainTara St. Aubin

About this tournament

Welcome to the Time of Treesus 2, brought to you by DAWG POUND DISC GOLF.
This tournament is a memorial event honoring Juan Ruelas Jr. Beloved brother and founder of Dawg Pound Disc Golf

..There will be a Berth given out at this event...

1st 25 players to sign up will receive a Discraft Buzz Tournament Stamped Full Foil Disc for free!!

Game Play Break Down.

1. Each group plays for quarters, HIGHEST SCORE TOTAL (Loser of the group)of round wins the pot quarters of the group they are in. (MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR QUARTERS). each tree hit costs you one quarter each time.
(Juniors will not participate)
2. There will be a total of 9 optional ctps, and 9 Longest putts.

3. Tree Toss, throw from 15ft, 30 ft and finally 45 ft until one winner remains, winner will receive 50% of Tree Toss Pot.

4 .Optional Ace Pool will be a 70/30 split with winner getting 70% and the remaining 30% goes to the club.

5. Tournament will consist of 1 round of 18.




All players will receive the following players pack....

1 Tournament Stamped Disc
Discs to chose from...
Buzzz, force, nuke, Thrasher, Undertaker, jawbreaker challenger and jawbreaker buzzz.
1 Dawg Pound Disc Golf Club Towel
plus additional swag
Players packs will not be mailed out, you must show up to receive your players pack

Refund policy

Dawg Pound Disc Golf is responsible for all refunds and cancellations. *NO REFUNDS WITHIN 3 WEEKS OF EVENT OR AFTER as all monies support tournament.

Location

Pictures

We use cookies to improve user experience.