The Hunt for Joralemon's Lost Treasure

PDGA logoSaturday, September 25, 2021 at Joralemon Park in Coeymans, New York
XC-tier · PDGA-sanctioned doubles tournament

Comments 32 following

About this tournament

This is a PDGA XC-Tier Doubles event at Joralemon Park on September 25th, 2021. The event will be best disc d ... more
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Jessica LaSasso    September 14 at 11:09pm

Hi friends! I am happy to announce The Sycamore Country Club will be providing lunch for the pirate event. They've asked for an approximate headcount a week before the event of who's planning to order lunch. I've created a survey, linked below, to get an idea of that number. You can check out the menu, and other event details, on The Hunt For Joralemon's Lost Treasure Facebook event page as well.
Please note: They will be at check-in the morning of the event taking orders a ... more

Danny Partin    August 29 at 8:22pm

Could you move David Hudson & myself to the pro division
Thanks

Jessica LaSasso   August 30 at 6:09pm

Yup! You guys should be all set!

Jeff Tehan    August 29 at 2:28pm

I've made a most annoying mistake and somehow didn't catch that I already had out of town concert tickets for the day of the tournament. My brother has found an alternate partner. Joe Kowalik PDGA #148421. Is there any issue with just plugging him in and taking me out? Waiting to hear about a team name change.

Jeff Tehan   August 29 at 4:18pm

FYI not concerned about being refunded and having Joe pay or anything like that.

Jasan LaSasso   August 29 at 5:28pm

Shouldn’t be an issue. If you can’t change it, Jess can do it on the backend.

Jeff Tehan   August 29 at 5:31pm

Noted. I'll wait till they come up with a new team name and give it a try myself. Thanks.

Susan Gallagher    August 2 at 3:24pm

Hi Jess, this sounds fun, I have a few questions.
I’m guessing this “Gold” course is for more advanced players?
If so...will there be short tees for less advanced players?
What will the average hole length be?
Are costumes required?
Thank You! Mel

Jessica LaSasso   August 3 at 12:02am

Hi Mel - everyone will play from the gold layout which is intended for far throwers, but there will also be other prize opportunities for players of all skill levels. The holes will be very long (several hundred feet), so teams with a big arm will definitely have an advantage. We considered havin ... more

Susan Gallagher   August 3 at 12:52am

Thanks for the info!

Mike Warner    July 20 at 5:03pm

What division would be best for 836/908 rated team? Diddnt see a MA2 division so I’m not sure where we would fall.

Mike Warner   July 20 at 5:04pm

Never played doubles before, so we are trying to figure out how this works lol

Jessica LaSasso   July 20 at 6:11pm

Hi Mike! The AM division is set up for more advanced casual teams. REC is for either beginner or lower rated teams. You are welcome to sign up for whichever division you feel most comfortable in. If you decide to switch later on you're more than welcome to do that. Hope this helps!

Jessica LaSasso   July 25 at 6:54pm

Hi Mike, we have added an Intermediate division for players rated 900-935. I think this would be the most appropriate division for you. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Mark Bryan    July 16 at 3:09pm

Will a PDGA membership be necessary to sign up? If not, will a team be able to have one member and one non member?

Jasan LaSasso   July 16 at 4:29pm

PDGA membership is not required; however, there is an additional $10 fee for each player who is not a current PDGA member. Hope this helps.

Jeff Wiechowski    July 15 at 11:02pm

Sign me up!!

Jessica LaSasso    July 15 at 10:45pm

Just an update: The registration schedule has been moved forward. July 28th for hole sponsors; July 30th for everyone else. Hope to see you there!