Southern Michigan Open

PDGA logoSat-Sun, May 19-20, 2018 at Lakeshore in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Amateur-only A-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 74 following

About this tournament

This AM only A-tier is capped at 96 players to ensure quality of the event and a favorable player experience. ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Mike Michalak    Sticky June 28 at 2:53pm

Below is an email received from the PDGA they had all my tourney info and payment before the last update and made an error in not including it / it will be in next PDGA update

'The Southern Michigan Open was missing information and I see now that unfortunately, since the deadline was the 5th and you sent changes on the evening of the 4th, the new file got lost in the busyness of that deadline day and was not moved to the correct folder for importing. It was totally my fault, and it will ... more

Johnny Cupp    May 21 at 8:11pm

Did anyone happen to see a pair of the black and orange dynamic shoes in the grass near where people were parking at lakeshore? Really need those back. Please lmk

Mike Michalak   May 21 at 9:54pm

no shoes turned into me, give Ben a call at throw shop to see if anything was turned into him

Drake Evans   May 22 at 6:06pm

I saw them in the grass parking area at lakeshore as I was pulling out before the final 9.

Scott Adkins    May 21 at 2:42am

I still haven't heard about anyone finding my GoPro Hero. It'd be nice to get it back. May have lost it in the Labyrinth.

Brendan Livingston   May 21 at 12:15pm

I found it and gave it to Mike on Saturday. It was in the Labrynth

Scott Adkins   May 21 at 8:29pm

Fantastic! Thanks Brendan.

Brendan Livingston   May 21 at 8:43pm

No prob, found it after the second round. That little putt course is fun!

Mike Michalak    May 20 at 10:44pm

all scores for round 3 and the final 9 are now up on the pdga website and here on the discgolfscene / congrats to all the winners, including basket toss winner cash ctp winners, & ace pool winners. Thanks to Aaron for helping with basket toss and a special thanks to Suissy for assisting with score upload, check in, pizza handling, & payouts. Hope to see many you on MEMORIAL DAY at the Memorial Day 2 State / 2 Course Challenge a sanctioned C-tier event down at Vienna Park in Michigan &am ... more

Wesley Shinevar   May 21 at 2:39pm

Got it. Ty

Wesley Shinevar   May 21 at 2:39pm

The dragon over the basket one is the one I was wondering about.

Mike Michalak   May 21 at 7:19pm

That was a Discraft template they offer for tourney stamped disc

Shaun Chappell    May 20 at 8:33pm

Thanks Mike for running another solid tournament! Weather turned out to be fairly decent, great group of guys to play with and had lots of fun. Also, thanks for going above and beyond by lending me your birdie bag out of your own bag and letting me borrow your umbrella. All very much appreciated!! See you at the next tournament I play!