Shades of Gray MASTERS Sponsored by Discmania

PDGA logoSat-Sun, September 25-26, 2021 at Sundance Trail Ranch in Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
B-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 38 following

About this tournament

MASTERS Only disc golf tournament where everyone is over 40. All women's divisions get early registration for ... more
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Be Boone    September 27 at 11:26pm

How should I go about getting a refund or partial refund

Matt James   October 6 at 3:18am

Hey Be Boone! Sorry I missed this earlier. Unfortunately you let me know you couldn't make it 3 days after registration closed and 2 days before the event. Here is the official Refund policy that is posted on this site and was agreed to when you registered.

Matt James   October 6 at 3:18am

Refund policy Edit PeaceJames CO is responsible for all refunds/cancellations. All refunds/cancellations will be charged a $5 handling fee. At least 30 days before event start date = 100% PayPal refund 29-15 days before event start date = 100% PayPal refund if your spot is filled. If your spot is ... more

Be Boone    September 23 at 5:28pm

I’m having to make an emergency move this weekend, I will not be able to attend :(

Matt James   September 24 at 3:39am

Boooo! So sorry you can't make it. I'll take you of the registration, thanks for letting me know.

John Birkrem    September 14 at 6:20pm

Say for those people who are on the fence about registering, are you accepting day of registration or do folks have to make up their minds before Monday?

Matt James   September 15 at 1:39am

JB, with all the extras I do up at Sundance like Sat lunch, dinner, breakfast, Sun lunch, campIng, ace pool, mini disc golf, putting competition and tournament entry too, it becomes a lot for both the player and myself. Sundance Trail also needs to buy food and hire staff to cover as well so it&rsqu ... more

John Birkrem   September 15 at 12:12pm

excellent Matt, thanks I was trying to nudge people who are watching the event and have not signed up to stop delaying and sign up.

Tom Bussard    September 7 at 2:35pm

Matt, I’ve spent the month of August and into September, battling covid. I don’t see me being able to walk, let alone play, this tournament. I guess I need to drop out - and that really hurts.

Matt James   September 10 at 1:46am

Oh sorry Tom! I really hope you feel better. Do you want to see if you feel better or just go ahead and cancel? I will use the date of your post as the official request time, being 29-15 days before the event.

Matt James   September 16 at 1:17am

Got you taken care of today Tom. Hope you feel better!

Steve Matthias    August 22 at 2:06am

Can I camp in my pickup tent camper on Friday night on the course grounds?

Matt James   August 24 at 8:47pm

Hi Steve! Unfortunately there is a wedding at Sundance on Friday so we will not be able to camp on-site Friday night. However the area has lots of National Forest to park in or there are two campgrounds about five more miles down the same road 74E towards Red Feather Lakes; Doudy Lake campground and West Lake campground.

Randy Junttonen    August 2 at 5:20pm

can I bring a 16 foot Rv trailer? for camping sat. night?

Matt James   August 9 at 9:05pm

Hi Randy! Sorry for the delay. Yes you can bring a small trailer. Thank you very much for asking because larger trailers will have to be parked down by the barn. But these size and smaller will be fine for the regular camping area in the west meadow. PLUS, confirmed this weekend that we'l have breakfast available as well on Sunday morning. I'll get registration updated as soon as I can.

John Birkrem    May 18 at 1:11pm

When will you have more information regarding rentals of the B&B?

Matt James   May 23 at 8:58pm

Hey! I responded to your dm. I will have info soon as I'm going up in the next day or so.