NADGT Cee-Time @ Valmont presented by Boulder Disc Golf Club

PDGA logoSunday, April 11, 2021 at Valmont City Park in Boulder, Colorado
Amateur-only C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 27 following

About this tournament

1 Round PDGA Tee Times C-Tier TROPHY ONLY-NO PAYOUTS Single Event Divisions offered: -MA1/MA2/MA3 -FA1/F ... more
Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Bradin Henderson    April 10 at 6:52am

I got in to the MA1 Field is it possible to be removed from the MPO Field to give someone else a shot?

Permalink

Michael Oswald    April 9 at 7:16pm

For anyone itching to get in a little more disc golf after their round on Sunday: Cherryland disc golf course (on U disc) will be hosting an open house from 1pm until 7pm. Come check out the little gem of a backyard layout if you haven't before!

Permalink
Michael Oswald   April 10 at 5:57pm

$5 guest fee in effect, however, normally you would need an invite/member on your card to play. A good chance to check this course off of your list if you've wondered about it on Udisc. Annual membership/tags available for purchase starting at $20. Open house hours this weekend are 4-7 Saturday, 1-7pm Sunday.

Adam Clarke    April 9 at 6:51pm

Where are the tee times posted?

Permalink
Kyle Harrigan   April 9 at 7:02pm

They will be posted and link emailed out to players at 7pm tonight as stated in the event schedule on the about page of the event. They will be posted on the events PDGA page

Adam Clarke   April 9 at 8:21pm

thanks

Keelan barden    April 8 at 5:02pm

I am currently on the ma1 card at the moment, and meant to get on the ma2 intermediate, I have been on the waitlist for the ma2 card for a about a week and I’m currently next in line, but I just wanted to see if I should cancel my advanced spot in order to get an intermediate spot, or if it has no effect. Would really love to just ply either way which is why I kept my ma1 spot, but wanted to reach out on this before putting payment down for both. Thanks a lot!
-Keelan barden

Permalink
Kyle Harrigan   April 8 at 5:22pm

Just register for the MA1 spot and If I can get you in to MA2 I will shift you over

Kyle Harrigan   April 8 at 5:23pm

I have 3 waitlisters who got in to MA2 I am still waiting for a response from, if the deadline passes on any one of them I can easily put you in MA2

Trevor dooley   April 15 at 2:54am

Same go here for me kyle. If not ill play it out.

George Estrada    April 7 at 7:17pm

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the tournament, and need to request a refund for George Estrada (MA1). Thank you

Permalink

Cody Kuhens    March 31 at 10:14pm

Unfortunately I can’t make the rescheduled date and need to request a refund for Cody Kuhens (MA3). Thanks!

Permalink

JESSI KRAFT    March 23 at 6:43pm

Not sure I understand how the tee times will work for this event, but am looking to play on the same card with Joseph Dougherty and Trevor Dooley Please.

Permalink
Kyle Maute   March 24 at 2:17pm

Tee Times will be assigned by Friday night and groupings will be done by division. Will see what we can do.

Susan Tucker    March 18 at 7:40pm

Hi, I'm so bummed to have to do this, but I need to withdraw and request a refund for Zac Tucker & Caleb Tucker, we have a conflict on the rescheduled date. Do you know if there will be other events at Valmont?

Permalink
Kyle Maute   March 21 at 1:35pm

Refunds have been issued. I know that the Boulder Club normally runs one or two events during the yera, but sadly I do not hve any solid info about their 2021 events that I can provide.

Michael Oswald    March 17 at 7:43pm

Shoot, (although I agree with the call to postpone) I was hoping someone would build some "SNOWMANdos" for the tourney.

Permalink
ashman mann   March 18 at 2:04pm

huge wall on #11

Kyle Maute    March 17 at 6:39pm

After recent communications with Boulder Parks, it was determined that it would be in everyone's best interests to postpone this event. Even "if" all the snow were to melt, it would be incredibly muddy and mixing in the projected rain, the course and the vegetation could experience quite the negative impact.

This event is going to be postponed 3 weeks until Sunday April 11th. If this new date is a conflict, you are asked to make a refund request via the event page. No penalt ... more

Permalink

Adam gibert    March 17 at 4:30pm

All tee pads are clear

Permalink

Chris Dellinger    March 17 at 12:35am

How's it looking? Are we likely to play still??

Permalink
Kyle Harrigan   March 17 at 12:54am

We are evaluating, we will be in touch when we know more, still talking with the city. We will communicate to players once we have something solid.

ashman mann    March 10 at 10:48am

Welcome NADGT. The Valmont Sheriffs (volunteers) will get the course in its best shape for the event. :D

Permalink
ashman mann   March 10 at 10:51am

There is snacks at tee #1, and water at #7. Try out the new "Disc wash" at #1. Porta John on #12. Water and bathrooms and more parking North .25 Mile at the MTB park.

Kyle Harrigan   March 10 at 2:58pm

Thanks Ashman!

Matt Doughten    March 1 at 9:19pm

Will there be any changes to the standard Valmont layout (ie mandos)?

Permalink
Kyle Harrigan   March 1 at 9:50pm

We are working on that and will post here and email players when information is finalized

ashman mann   March 10 at 10:46am

Hole #6 is the one everyone liked

Matt Doughten   March 15 at 4:41am

Any updates?