FDGC Tundra Doubles

Saturday, March 27, 2021 at Canyon Mesa Country Club in Sedona, Arizona
Disc golf doubles tournament

Comments 8 following

About this tournament

Fifth Annual 2021 Tundra Dubs

All information can be found here:

Sign in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Daniel Crim    March 26, 2021 at 6:41pm

**Tundra Dubs Announcement**

We're a full go tomorrow! Weather looking good, if not great. Express Burrito will be there for lunch. Please carpool if you can and don't forget your cans!


Tanner Carothers    March 25, 2021 at 6:13am

Looking forward to this event! Just a few questions: 1) Will we be able to play if it rains on the course the night before? 2) Can we buy raffle tickets early or is that all happening on site? 3) If the parking lot fills up is there another parking option nearby? Thanks for making this happen!

Daniel Crim   March 26, 2021 at 5:11pm

Yes we will play tomorrow! You can buy raffle tickets at check in. Please carpool if you can- we'll get it situated and the course owner will be there to help.

Jorge Enciso    March 24, 2021 at 3:25am

Unfortunately my partner and I will not make it back to sedona again. Dub Dub Deuce will have to drop. How do we request a refund?

Jacob McDaniel   March 24, 2021 at 4:28am

Do it through discgolfscene. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Josh Tallas    March 24, 2021 at 2:16am

If anyone needs a last minute partner let me know!


Terri Tsosie    March 21, 2021 at 7:47pm

I changed my partner because my other partner couldn’t make the rescheduled date. Hopefully I did it right.

Daniel Crim   March 26, 2021 at 5:09pm

Good luck tomorrow!

Daniel Crim    March 17, 2021 at 7:44pm

*Tundra Dubs Announcement*

The new date is March 27, 2021. All other tourney information should stay the same. If you and your partner can’t make it that day, we are sincerely sorry for that. Please drop yourself from discgolfscene so you can get a full refund and we can try to replace your team. If you are registered and your partner can’t play, you may try to find a new partner or you can drop out of the tournament for a full refund. If you are already on the waitlist, please hang tight and if teams drop, we’ll add teams in the order they appear on the waitlist.


Daniel Crim    March 13, 2021 at 12:04am

*Tundra Dubs Announcement – Tournament Postponed*

We will be postponing the tournament to a date to be announced after we can talk to the owner of the course. We are doing this for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons is because we have not been able to speak to the property owner. We don’t want to show up on his front door unless he gives us the go ahead. There is also a good chance we damage the course if we play on it in these conditions and he’s already mentioned ... more


Daniel Crim    March 12, 2021 at 9:58pm

*Tundra Dubs Update*

I tried to post this earlier and I'm not seeing that it actually posted...

The weather has taken a turn on us. We do not currently know the condition of the venue. We are still trying to reach the owner of the course. Much of the decision of whether to go forward tomorrow is up to him. We are also considering the safety of both travelling in this weather and playing in the snow.

We appreciate the need to make a decision soon. We want to give time to get in tou ... more


Shelby Petty    March 12, 2021 at 6:13pm

Is there any chance of this getting cancelled/rescheduled? We have a car full coming from phoenix and don't want to drive all the way there to have it be cancelled.

Jacob McDaniel   March 13, 2021 at 4:12am

Shelby please see the attachment above

Jacob McDaniel    March 10, 2021 at 2:14am

The virtual players' meeting is on the FDGC Facebook page. We put a link to it here in the discussion section. Cheers!


Joshua Duncan    March 9, 2021 at 9:00pm

Being that it's a ball golf course, will there be any dress code? Collars required?

Jacob McDaniel   March 10, 2021 at 4:28am

It wouldn't hurt to wear a collared shirt but I would expect a dri-fit to be okay. Considering the weather I'd suggest a jacket and pants.

Patrick Putnam    March 9, 2021 at 1:12pm

Will teams be riding in carts or is it all on foot?

Jacob McDaniel   March 9, 2021 at 7:23pm

On foot

Chance Stephens    March 9, 2021 at 2:01am

Is there room for another team?

Brock Pitzer   March 9, 2021 at 9:27am

32 players on waitlist