Citronelle Line-Up

Saturday, January 20, 2018 at Citronelle Municipal Park in Mobile, Alabama
Disc golf singles tournament

Comments 5 following

About this tournament

The Citronelle Line-Up 3 is hosted by the Prime Suspects on Jan 20th, 2018. The event is Southern Nationals sa ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Ransom Jones    January 19 at 10:40pm

I’m calling shenanigans on B Hole dropping down to us young fellas division. lol

Jeff Miller    January 18 at 12:10pm

Sorry for all the questions. Could you tell me what divisions will be playing what course 1st and 2nd round ?and how far the courses are apart? The reason I ask is because me and my friend are from Michigan and play different divisions and have 1 car. We just want to make sure we have a good plan so we both can get to our rounds on time. Also could you move Richard hunt from am1 to pro 50+ and he will pay the difference morning of. I think that’s all. Thanks in advance.

DeNee Shepherd   January 19 at 1:51am

The courses are in the same park. The road is about a mile long. You will not have a problem getting from A to B. I don't know who will play what course first or what division will be in Pool A and B because we have to do morning of sign ups. You guys will be able to get to each course easily though.

Jeff Miller    January 17 at 1:24pm

Is there an address for the mill creek golf course?

Kent Schafer    January 16 at 1:01am

Can you move me up to Advanced Masters?
I picked the wrong AM masters.

Thanks!!

DeNee Shepherd   January 16 at 1:15am

Also we will have signs on every hole and a players booklet that says how each hole should be thrown. If you have any questions just come up to tournament central and we can grab a pen and notepad and you can ask any questions you have.

Kent Schafer   January 16 at 1:29am

Thanks DeNee. Look forward to the first time experience!

DeNee Shepherd   January 16 at 1:45am

You're going to love it.

Jeff Miller    January 14 at 2:03am

Will be able to play the ball golf course Day before tournament?

DeNee Shepherd   January 14 at 3:13am

We will have the signage out Friday evening so you could possibly walk the course or rent a cart. The baskets will not be out though. Hopefully next year we can arrange a practice day with the golf course. You'll also be able to warm up tSaturday morning