Carter's One Disc Challenge

Saturday, September 14, 2013 at Log Lake Park in Kalkaska, Michigan
Disc golf doubles tournament

Comments 11 following

About this tournament

This will be a fundraiser i am putting together enable to help fund a Memorial Disc Golf Course for my son Car ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.

Eric Lucyk    September 11, 2013 at 5:31am

Just throwing this outthere to everyone!! If anyone would like to bring cans or bottles to the tournament that would be great!! Just a suggestion if you want to? We have been running a can drive for the last almost month now trying to collect as many cans as possible! Any cans/bottles are greatly appreciated that you are willing to donate them! Thanks everyone and looking foward to seeing you all Saturday morning! Registration/Ch
eck in is from 8-9...it's going to be a ton of fun with many great prizes,raffle and a few awesome auction items

Rick Little    September 7, 2013 at 12:41am

Do the divisions matter for reg? or are they from when it was a singles event?

Eric Lucyk   September 6, 2013 at 4:53pm

Yup....divisions don't matter since its random doubles now

Uncle Todd-CJLP - Disc Golf Course Design    August 30, 2013 at 7:42pm

If any of you players are interested I'm having a tourney at my place tomorrow. Reg at 3:30 and we will play one round by day and one glow after we break for BBQ

Eric Lucyk    August 28, 2013 at 3:57pm

I wanted to make sure everyone knows that this will actually be a Random Draw Doubles Event!! I know it says singles event but i decided to change it to doubles shortly after i created this event and i had no way of changing it! I hope this is not any issue for anyone that has already registered

Grant McMullen    August 26, 2013 at 7:52pm

SIGN ME UP PLEASE, AND THANK YOU

Eric Lucyk   August 26, 2013 at 12:18pm

I can put you on the list buddy but that won't guarantee a spot till you have actually paid..just to let you know...but will put you on the list now

Grant McMullen   August 26, 2013 at 12:49pm

do you have a paypal i can send money too?

Cole Cosbitt    August 25, 2013 at 8:15am

Do we just show up? Or register online?

Eric Lucyk   August 25, 2013 at 7:24am

Well you can just show up but enable to guarantee a spot you must pre register and pay..I decided to max this event out at 72 and I am gaining a lot of interest

Cole Cosbitt   August 25, 2013 at 9:52am

I can't seem to find where to register. It may not show it on my phone though ill check it out on my computer

Scott "Jammer" Gross "Team Tilley's"    August 11, 2013 at 11:02pm

i"m in Eric. Can i pay day of? Ill bring a case of Jammer sandwiches. Scott G. 48956

John Sauro   August 12, 2013 at 12:01pm

love dem jammers, save me every tourney

Eric Lucyk    August 8, 2013 at 5:31am

Ben...it will definately be a midrange...I also want to let everyone know I am changing this to a Random Draw Doubles Event...still using only one disc per player but double instead...I hope this isn't an issue for anyone

Uncle Todd-CJLP - Disc Golf Course Design   August 8, 2013 at 9:24am

partners cannot share each others discs then?

Uncle Todd-CJLP - Disc Golf Course Design    August 7, 2013 at 5:55pm

If ya'll are interested the secret handshake gang has this day & night tourney on 8-31 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Uncle_Todds_Day_and_Night_Tourney_2013

Ben Goodrow    August 6, 2013 at 8:25pm

Any word on what disc we would be using...or even a hint on midrange or driver etc.
Thanks!

Uncle Todd-CJLP - Disc Golf Course Design    August 6, 2013 at 5:10pm

hey Eric, my pdga# is 22388, can you add so it shows on my upcoming tourneys list?

Uncle Todd-CJLP - Disc Golf Course Design    August 4, 2013 at 6:21pm

Uncle Todd is in! I'll pay ya when I see ya next Erci, let me know what you may need... Baskets maybe?

Eric Lucyk    August 2, 2013 at 8:16pm

Hey josh...I'm asking everyone to pre pay if thats not a problem! You can either pre reg on here or send your 20 dollar fee to me at P.O Box 1179 Kalkaska, Mi 49646.....Sorry this is just the way i have to do it in order to be able to supply the discs...Once i recieve your payment you will be on the list...Thanks

Joshua Siwek   August 2, 2013 at 6:43pm

no worries at all! once I get back to a real computer instead of my phone I'll take care of it, thanks!

Joshua Siwek    August 2, 2013 at 6:57pm

Sign me up! I think doubles would be fun, and level things out a little especially for a one disc challenge.

Eric Lucyk    July 22, 2013 at 6:34pm

Would it bother anyone that has already registered if i turn this into a random doubles event? Still keeping it a One Disc Challenge but with doubles instead? Any Suggestions....Also if everyone could please help spread the word...I am looking for a minimum of 50 players