CTP Disc Monday Flex @ Bailey DGC

PDGA logoMonday, September 27, 2021 at Bailey DGC in Bailey, Colorado
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

CTP Disc Monday Flex @ Bailey DGC graphic

About this tournament

Welcome to the 2nd installment of CTP Disc Monday Flex Events!

In an effort to accommodate those with a non traditional schedule these are all going to be on various Mondays!

Bailey Disc Golf Course is our Second option and last for 2021!

This is a 1 round event, Tee Times will be every 12 minutes and Groups must have at minimum 3 players to compete per PDGA Rules.

All PDGA Rules regarding the consumption of Alcohol and other substances are in effect and you will be Disqualified if you are found in violation of this rule.

Tobacco use is also prohibited on property.

Entry Fee Details:
$5 of every entry goes directly to the course fee to BOERA
$2 of every entry goes to the PDGA (+$10 if you are not PDGA current)
85%(remaining 15% covers administrative costs) of Net entry then will go to payouts, for AMs $15.30 per player, Pros $19.55 per player.


Amateur Payouts will be available to use on site from CTP disc, they will be there at the conclusion of the final card(approximately 6:30pm) with their mobile selection of inventory and for those that are unable to stick around it will be at CTP Disc in Wheat Ridge the day following the event, and you will also have the option for CTP Discs to ship you disc selections with your winnings(shipping fees will apply)(PDGA approved as within the competition manual requirements). CTP Discs will work with you to make sure you get your winnings.

Pro Payouts will be sent VIA PayPal the day following the event.

Refund policy

CTP Disc is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.

Location

Schedule

The schedule has not been posted yet.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$30.00MPOOpen
$30.00FPOOpen Women
$30.00MP40Pro 40+
$30.00MP50Pro 50+
$25.00MA1Advanced
$25.00FA1Advanced Women
$25.00MA40Amateur 40+
$25.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$25.00MA50Amateur 50+
$25.00MA70Amateur 70+
$25.00FA70Amateur Women 70+
$25.00MA2Intermediate
$25.00FA2Intermediate Women
$25.00MA3Recreational
$25.00MJ18Junior 18
$25.00FJ18Junior Girls 18