5th Annual Kanawha Valley Regional

PDGA logoSaturday, June 8, 2019 at Redeemer Park in Charleston, West Virginia
Amateur-only B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 8 following

About this tournament

The purpose of this tournament is to give back to the amateurs which make up 80 percent of the Professional Di ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

John tyree    January 2 at 2:12pm

This was the surprise tournament of the year for me last year. Very sad to see it has been shortened to a single day and I'd loose Redeemer. I've got to do some thinking now I'm on the fence. That's a long trip for a 1 day event for me personally and loosing one great course

Steven Koepsel   January 2 at 3:17pm

John, there have been a few other requests to stay on Redeemer also in the MA 40 field. Please keep in mind that the schedule (courses) are built around the total number of players in a pool. I will try to keep MA 40s on Redeemer if the numbers allow me to do so.

Steven Koepsel   January 3 at 2:04am

MA 40s are now on Reedeemer pro course.

Scott Jenkins    January 2 at 1:51pm

As an Advanced Master who played here last year I was really looking forward to it along with a couple other new masters that wanted to come along after we were talking it up. I see that this year as it sits now Adv Masters 40 is not set to play Redeemer. That would be likely a deal breaker for me and the others that were wanting to play since redeemer was the one we talked about most. Any chance of letting MA40 stay on redeemer and take a couple of the juniors or novice groups off of redeemer instead? Trying to map out plans for the year.

Steven Koepsel   January 2 at 3:14pm

This schedule (courses) is tentative. It will line up as soon as pools get close to filling. I will do everything I can to ensure you stay on Redeemer if you are bringing a group.

Scott Jenkins   January 2 at 9:12pm

Gonna be kinda hard to sell the trip on a maybe if you know what I mean. Wouldn't it be better suited to have the following groups on a smaller / easier course? MA4, FA1, FA50, FA3, FA4, MJ18, MJ12, FJ18, FJ12 After all those groups are the ones to likely throw less far and take more considerably more strokes overall.

Steven Koepsel   January 3 at 2:02am