2017 HOLIDAY HYZER!!!

PDGA logoSaturday, December 9, 2017 at Lakeshore in Ypsilanti, Michigan
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

Comments 60 following

About this tournament

2 rounds of 20 holes...1 - 15 , then y-z, then 16- 18. all pro men and advanced men (am1) play longs all day. ... more
Log in or Sign Up to post comments.
  • ‹ Prev
  • 1
  • Next ›

Mike Michalak    Sticky December 10 at 5:33am

The next event is Last Chance for Points on 12/23/17 at Hudson Mills / we will play 1 round on the monster and 1 round on the original / again bring Can Goods for our final food drive of the year. Sissy is wrapping 24 Disc Golf gifts which will be fully sponsored by TD to be handed out during a raffle pull in which all players who brought can goods have 24 chances to win one of the wrapped prizes. One prize will be extra special for the lucky winner. Hope to see many of you in 2 weeks at Hudson Mills 12/23 //

Ben Calhoun    December 18 at 7:21pm

FOUND: Verrrrry oldschool "Frisbee" near the parking lot, like it melted out of the snow, I think someone may have dropped it during the tournament when leaving? Is it yours? Post what you lost.

Joe Levell   January 21 at 6:57am

lol Just noticed this - my oldie is actually in the pond from this tourney - hopefully Ben can retrieve when weather permits

Ben Calhoun   January 21 at 6:23pm

Hey Joe I DO have that disc my dad had here at the shop now so don't forget it next time you come out.

Joe Levell   January 23 at 10:24am

Thanks Ben & the one I referred to above (in the pond) is a reddish XL

MARK KRUSE    December 10 at 3:43am

recap of side games: Ziggy stardust hits the ace pool, Andrew young and framo hit the cash ctp's, ty alfano wins the basket toss with the 4 other finalists (matt neal, jesse k., framo and framo) each winning a disc of their choice off the tables. 20 prizes were won by many people in the great canned good drive raffle!!!....too many people to name them all. 2 people (I can not remember who) won 7 second shopping sprees off the tables during the trivia contest challenge after round 2!!! I hope to see many of you at rolling hills on superbowl sunday....go dolphins!!!

MARK KRUSE    December 10 at 3:37am

huge thanks to team k! jesse and Katie kowalczyk for all your help today, ran very smooth, we were packed up and out of there at 5:10 p.m.!!! also thanks to the 48 brave souls who battled the elements to compete in another holiday hyzer!...I hope most of you had fun!