Jay Kuzmak

Player profile

Sign In or Sign Up to comment.
RiX Perez JK... Pearsall Friday 16th.. 530pm... can you roll out? Oct 15, 2009
RiX Perez Friday 8th night around 830p or so... I'm lighting up the baskets at Nani Falcone! Bring beer! May 6, 2009
Dave Wimer Nice job Jay. Did it take 1st? Apr 29, 2009
RiX Perez I know the feeling.... I hope I can get out to more events but who knows. Take care and all the best to your family! Apr 23, 2009
RiX Perez Are you playing in the Weds mini? I'll be there this week.... hope to see you there. Apr 22, 2009
Dave Wimer are you playing HOTT this weekend? Apr 20, 2009
RiX Perez NICE scores on Sat!!!! 2 over... I'm not playing with you anymore.... Apr 20, 2009
James Lawton First event as a PDGA member and placing 4th isn't bad. Apr 12, 2009
Brandon Tull i think so Mar 26, 2009
Brandon Tull That shot of 17 was awesome . . . to bad by that point it didnt count. . . lol Mar 23, 2009
Greg Galloway Almost aced 17 huh? Well you know what that's called....A Birdie!

Keep shooting Lil bro, the ace will come. At least that what every one keeps telling me :-(
Mar 22, 2009
Brandon Tull playing Saturday?? Mar 25, 2009
James Lawton The wind... Mar 1, 2009
RiX Perez Sweet.... I should be out at the Sat. mini.... I am considering heading out to Junction though... Feb 25, 2009
RiX Perez IT'S ON NOW!! RIVALRY TIME!!! Of course you play McClain more than me so I could be f*ckin myself here! Feb 24, 2009
RiX Perez Doing well.... how's our little one?

I hope to make it to the mini on the 28th... I'll have to see how work goes.... hell I am working 6am-12am today!!!! SUXXXXX!!!!!!!
Feb 21, 2009
RiX Perez Nice score on Live Oak! Almost an ACED 4?! DAMN!!

Did you make the mini on Sat.? I am hoping to get out on the 21st.
Mar 14, 2009
James Lawton We need to start hitting the other courses more often. Looks like that's what you needed. Nov 30, 2008
Sign In or Sign Up to comment
Cancel