Dave Dietz  › Scarboro Scorcher   August 27, 2011 at 12:20am

Reschedule date is next weekend. Saturday, September 3rd.
Anyone that said they couldn't make it tomorrow I will hold your registration until I hear from you again. Hope everyone can make it.

Current forecast: 81 and sunny!