About this League
continue reading ›
Post a time, date, and course on the schedule. Preferably at least one (1) day before the scheduled time. If two (2) or more league members play the round, the player that scheduled the round enters the scores for the group.
League Round Rules (EATME STYLE):
1. Keep it casual, keep it fun. The competition in this league is between you and the course. The competition in this league has never been between members. However, this site does have Rivalry features you can utilize outside of the league format.
2. OB only counts if the lie cannot be played and the disc has to be retrieved. If you do not throw from your lie, one (1) penalty stroke will be added to your score.
3. Group will be split if more than 6 league members show up to play.
4. While courtesy is important, Ready Golf will determine the order of play, while giving those that have birdied the previous hole first chance to throw would be a nice gesture, it is not mandatory. However, if you choose to throw a second shot, do so only after everyone has taken their first shots.
5. If you sink your putt, do not automatically retrieve your disc. Look around to see if your retrieval efforts interfere with another player's putt first.
6. No mulligans.
7. While your score is not dependent on your adherence to the aforementioned rules (Rule 1 excluded), don't be the round d-bag.
Points will be awarded as such: .5 pnt for a bogey, 1 pnt for each par, 2 for each birdie, 4 for an ace
‹ less text
Cam C March 5, 2010 at 10:44pm
just so you know
Hey, just cause im not there doesnt mean if you play with a few people and wanna make it a league day, let me know. Send me the scores and ill enter them in and tally it up.
Since it really is all about the bragging rights and a good day on the course.
Cam C December 30, 2009 at 3:55am
Anyone interested in a mini league?
Since there are four courses in edmond just wondering if anyone would like to be involved in a league or something like that for singles or doubles?