2014 Codorus Disc Golf Tag League
About this League
continue reading ›
Tag season end date as it appears right now is subject to change.
The price for this years tag is $15. $10 will go to prizes for the closing finale and $5 will go towards the club and next years tag purchases. Should you lose your tag there will be a $2 replacement tag charge, but please do your best to keep track of your tag.
1) Conduct yourself within the spirit of the game. Have fun! It's only a tag.
2) Tags MUST be present to issue a challenge.
3) Any tag number may challenge any other tag number.
4) Tags should be displayed where it can be seen. If challenged for your tag please do you best to accept the challenge.
5) Scores: The lowest score walks away with the lowest tag and the highest score the high tag
Ties: The standard rule is that ties are won by the holder of the lower bag tag at the beginning of the round. However, if ALL players agree, a play-off hole can be used as a tie-breaker.
6) Incomplete round: If a player does not complete a bag tag challenge round, the exiting player should trade tags with the player with the highest tag number.
7) If play is stopped by all players before the round is complete, no tags are exchanged. This could be due to hazardous weather, physical emergency, or mutual agreement.
8) Tags should be put into play at least once every four weeks. If you get a low tag and know you won't be able to defend it for four weeks please opt out for the highest tag available. If you go past four weeks and hold a top ten tag you will be called out. We will do our best to work it out. The tag director will also try to post once the four weeks have been passed by anyone.
9) Going into the league finale if you are holding one of the top ten tags esp 1-3. Please do your best to make it to the finale.
10) You do not have to have a tag to play along on League Nights. Please feel free to bring friends and beginners. We welcome all who want to play and be courteous.
11) If a player leaves before round is finished they forefeit their tag and walk away with the hightest tag. If a round is stopped or incomplete by the hole group due to inclement weather or other conditions. No results will be recorded and everyone leaves with the tag they brought in.
‹ less text
Wayne Freight Train Trump Jr. October 8 at 11:28am
Tag Finale to coincide with North vs South Tournament
CODORUS North v South 9 54 hole event / 2 rounds of 27 Sunday Oct 26 Tee @ 9 - 9 15 Registration: 8 - 8 45. @ RED COURSE Round Building $$ - $20 to play, + $5 if u desire a custom Mini (60 to be ordered) (exact $ only) Day of registration FUNDRAISER for SAFE HOME (caring for Domestic Violence victims) Lunch truck is to be available SCORING OF THE TOURNAMENT. # of participants - minimum 12 for each side The Team with the least amt of participants: - if 20 show up, the last 2 will be dr ... more
CODORUS North v South 9
54 hole event / 2 rounds of 27
Sunday Oct 26 Tee @ 9 - 9 15
Registration: 8 - 8 45. @ RED COURSE Round Building
$$ - $20 to play, + $5 if u desire a custom Mini (60 to be ordered)
(exact $ only) Day of registration
FUNDRAISER for SAFE HOME (caring for Domestic Violence victims)
Lunch truck is to be available
SCORING OF THE TOURNAMENT.
# of participants - minimum 12 for each side
The Team with the least amt of participants:
- if 20 show up, the last 2 will be dropped from the scoring
- if 30 show up, the last 3 will be dropped from the scoring
Example. North has 33 players and South has 27 players.
The top 25 players from each team will be used for scoring.
The Team with the lowest score WINS.
(If you place 1st, your team gets 1 point)
(If you place T23, your team gets 23 points)....etc
2013 winners - Team -South.....Individual - General Hatfield
South leads the series 5-3
2013 North South 8 winning team.....The SOUTH
2014 Codorus Disc Golf Tag Finale
There will be trophies for top five tag finishers!
More prizes to be given out as well!
Tags are on sale for $10 and can be purchased from now till before the tournament starts.