Woodmansee Park

Salem, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    5 days ago

Gonna run a glow round Friday night at woods, everyone's welcome, nothing fancy just doing singles, maybe if enough people show we can do doubles, start time 8pm maybe a little later depending on sunset, we will have some glow plastic but anything that people can bring good will help, hope to see a decent turnout. This is just for fun no buy in women, children,and beginners welcome

Zach Hatefi    June 13 at 3:20pm

Lost a multi-colored Vibram Lace on 7 yesterday, Has my name on it. Looked like it should be down the hole on the right, towards the soccer fields.

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    June 7 at 12:46am

Anybody up for a round this evening?

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    May 30 at 7:38pm

Is anybody playing Woods and? I'm trying to get a round or 2 in

Zac Teuscher    May 25 at 4:01am

Lost a white Culverin on hole 6.. on the right side. Should be right by the fence but it wasn't there..
Doesn't have my name on it though

Ugh Massa   May 25 at 1:20am

No name sucks!

Zac Teuscher   May 25 at 2:59pm

Graham found her! Thank you

Ugh Massa   May 25 at 3:14pm

sweet! my buddy has a blue one out there too.

Zac Teuscher   May 24 at 7:05pm

Sign in: 1:45pm Start time: 2:00pm (Front 9 and Back 9) Shotgun start End time: 4:45pm We are not closing the course down so community and other players will be on the course. Please be respectful of others on the course.

Zac Teuscher   May 24 at 7:06pm

The details from Facebook

Rick Saffeels   May 24 at 11:28pm

Thanks! I'm going to post an event page on here soon.

Steve Moore    May 17 at 8:59pm

Is anybody able to answer up or take charge of what is going on with getting Woodmansee coursed properly mowed and playable. Understand we are now at 3-4 foot tall fairways, not good or playable. Thank you.

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   May 18 at 11:37am

Can we borrow his lawnmower?

Zac Teuscher   May 23 at 10:44am

My lawn mower isn't cutting it.. lol pun intended

Zac Teuscher   May 23 at 10:44am

Trying other options

Erik Gyllenskog    May 5 at 2:59pm

2016 DUBL OR NUTN "THROWDOWNS" START TODAY!! come on out to WOODMANSEE or WATERLOO and get in on this awesome point series league!!

Mark McKeever    May 4 at 7:51pm

I noticed that the baskets at 4/13 and 5/14 have been put back into play, thanks and hopefully now that spring in almost in full swing we won't lose the basket again.

Erik Gyllenskog    April 27 at 3:44pm

2016 Dubl or Nutn "Throwdowns"
ITS THAT TIME!....RACE TIME!....LOO TIME!....WOODS TIME!....GO TIME!
Yearly points race starts at the loo/woods with BYOP dubs MAY 5th!

SEE YA ON THE GREEN!!

Zac Teuscher    April 5 at 2:05pm

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*** During a recent walk-through of the Park with City of Salem Park Department Officials the erosion of the hill on holes #4/13 and #5/14 was noticed and raised concerned in the Parks Department. After further discussion with the Park Department, and in partnership with Willamette Valley Chain Gang DGC and Capital City's Woodmansee Groundskeeper Stacey W, the baskets for holes #4/13 and #5/14 will be removed from their current locations starting April 6th ... more

Steve Moore   April 5 at 7:48pm

So I am guessing then that 'we' is CCDG. It can often be easier to get people interested and excited about a project (not just disc golf) if they are included in or aware of the plan being put forth for approval. Thanks for your efforts but this has been a big issue over the years and he ... more

Ugh Massa   April 6 at 1:10am

You have my help as well. This is the course I learned to play on. I don't want to see it go anywhere. I'll give as many hours as I spent playing it. Any plan to keep it intact is one I am fore.

Ugh Massa   April 6 at 1:10am

Get it? Fore!

Zac Teuscher    March 23 at 4:19pm

More bark chips have been located!
Now we could use your help in one final push to chip some trails and basket areas!
If you have any time or equipment available Friday be at the course please!
Meet over by the building by #17 tee pad 8am or whenever you can be there!
Thank you!

Marty Coatney    March 21 at 5:22am

Somehow walked off the course this morning without my brand new Vibram Olace. Had JUST come from Tiger Disc. Didn't even have my name on it yet. Pink and orange. Willing to give a growler of homebrew for its safe return.

Call/Text
541.905.2977

colton hanks   March 24 at 12:58pm

you get that yet??

Marty Coatney   March 27 at 4:07pm

I have not.

Marty Coatney   March 27 at 4:08pm

Did someone find it?

Zac Teuscher    March 20 at 10:16pm

********** WOODMANSEE PARK & DISC GOLF COURSE RESERVED 3/26/16 5am to 5pm *************** As most of you know "The Bi-Annual Woods Classic Fundraiser presented by The Half Penny" is coming up this Saturday, March 26th, 2016! To ensure Tournament Participants have the right-of-way, and to ensure speed-of-play is kept up, the ENTIRE DISC GOLF COURSE (while includes almost every part of the park) is RESERVED for the Event! Copies of the Permit will be posted at Tournament Central ... more

Greg Axe   March 20 at 6:59pm

Excellent work Zac!

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"    March 7 at 10:54pm

Erik Etherton is planning to be at the park by 5pm to spread more wood chips around some of the muddier areas around 5, 6 and 1. I'll probably make it by 5:30.

Zac Teuscher    March 4 at 2:17pm

FYI.. TOMORROW 3/5/16
The Salem No Ivy Coalition will be out at Woodmansee Park this Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm to work on ivy removal and native plantings along the creek. Due to the area where volunteers will be performing work, holes 1/10 & 2/11 will be temporarily closed on Saturday, 3/5 until 1 pm. Signs posting the closure will be in place at the park as well. The Salem No Ivy Coalition will be working all over the park, but mostly removing ground ivy North of Pringle Creek.

Come join us and The No-Ivy Coalition clean up Woodmansee Park!

Jakob Sessa    March 1 at 10:32pm

Just lost a yellow gold line blitz is the big tree just in front of hole 8. If anyone is able to get it or the wind Knocks it down I would love have it back... Especially sense I just hit an ace with it yesterday and It was only my second round playing with it

colton hanks   March 2 at 10:22am

you pick up your disc from tiger

Jakob Sessa   March 2 at 10:57am

Yes I did thank you so much

Zac Teuscher    February 29 at 9:55pm

The crew was back at it today! Got them all doughnuts too!

Josh Bullock    February 28 at 2:35am

I would love to see the whole crew out there let's do it chain gang style sawool

Josh Bullock    February 28 at 2:34am

Glo tonight 730 hit me up 971 283 2043. Got a beautiful piece of plastic going up for CTP whole number 14 of course $1 buy in