Wingfoot Lake State Park

Suffield, Ohio     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Dipankar Biswas    August 23 at 4:38pm

Portage Lake doubles league @ 6:00pm tonight.
Ace pot at $200 (HOT!!!!!!).
$1 optional Ace fund automatically make you eligible for 2 cash CTP (No separate buy in for CTP)
Layout will be F9 - Long Tee to Short Basket, B9 - Short Tee to Long Basket.
Bring your discs and bring your friends, the weather is awesome........

Dipankar Biswas    August 2 at 4:19pm

Come out and tame the beast at Portage Lakes DG every Thursday @6:00pm...

All the left over discs from last year's Chain Shot are gone. CTP's will now be cash payout. CTP cash is donated money and the only thing you need to do is be in the $1 ace fund and you are automatically in the 2 CTP's. CTP's are hole 1 and 8 at $10 each. Ace fund is now at $158+. Been getting good turnouts.

Hope to see you there tonight and every Thursday night.......

Austin Meade   August 2 at 7:00pm

Long tees to long baskets or?

Dave Ernst   August 2 at 7:12pm

Long tees Too Short baskets

Alex Colucci    July 26 at 9:00pm

Sunny Lake Open, August 4, at Sunny Lake Park in Aurora, Ohio. Part of the NEODGA Summer Series. Information and sign-up here: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Sunny_Lake_Open_2018

brett m    July 9 at 1:41am

Lost a Shaman on 15 today. No ink. Would like to get it back.

Dave Ernst    July 8 at 9:02pm

FYI

The drones were taking over the course again today so i decided to contact the state just to find out some info so we as disc golfers know what's going on since nothing is ever posted. Here is what i found out.

1. The drone guys do get a permit and have the right to the property being used. Those holes are closed while they are there.

2. These are the days they have the property reserved for drone racing. These days the specific holes are closed to disc golfers.
Jul ... more

Michael Konopka   July 9 at 2:58pm

I had previously found their schedule posted on their Facebook Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/QRGOhio/ At the very least we can look it up in the spring and post here when they will be using Wingfoot in 2019.

David Pitz    July 8 at 7:14pm

Lost a Innova Sidewinder (red tye-dye) between 11 and 12. In the tall grass patch of driving range. Has my name and # on it. Would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Hill    April 27 at 12:32am

Is anyone going to run the Sunday Funday this year?

Josh Sapp   April 27 at 1:04pm

Not at the moment. I was running that in lieu of glow because of work but that’s now over so I’m running glow again on Monday night ...

Steve Hill   April 28 at 3:35am

OK .. thanks!

Pat Jackson    April 1 at 2:13pm

Carl and the Grassman is less than one week away! Camp Carl's new baskets are installed and new holes are cleared, some temp turf tees and signs will be placed this week, more pictures to come. Two great courses, multiple CTP's and Cash Payouts for all divisions except novice. Come get a preview of the NEO Summer Series Finale! https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Carl_and_the_Grassmans_Spring_Sling_2018

Alex Colucci    March 30 at 4:49pm

BYOP Doubles Fundraiser July 1 at Sunny Lake Park. $30 per team, $15 to payouts. Lunch provided. More details and to sign up here: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Sunny_Lake_BYOP_Doubles_Fundraiser_2018

Alex Colucci    February 1 at 3:55pm

We've got a winter league starting up at Sunny Lake DGC in Aurora, this Saturday, February 3. Come join us, more info here: https://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/Saturday_Winter_League_2018

Ryan Brahler    January 12 at 6:45am

My buddy lost his purple roadrunner on hole one when there was snow on the ground. I believe it was from Tuesday? If anyone found it by chance please get in touch with him at 3309040649 or you can locate him in the Facebook universe at Mike Putman. Thank ya all so much, he asked me to put it on here since he doesn’t have a DHS profile.

Dustin Alcorn    January 10 at 5:15pm

Wingfoot peeps or anyone who played in event. I lost a Pink Latitude 64 Raketen with my 11Six stamp on it in the snow, on hole 14 1/7/18 @ Frozen Fingers. If it's found I'd like it back please!

Dr. T   January 11 at 7:04pm

Dustin-I have your disc and will bring it to Medina on Sunday.

Dustin Alcorn   January 11 at 9:31pm

awesome thank you!!!

Justin Popson    December 8 at 7:34pm

THIS SUNDAY Dec 10th at Young's Run dgc The Chain Bangers will be hosting a safari round with 18 completely different holes !
Singles A pool B pool
Evelated baskets and alternate pins will be in play!
9:30 am meet and warm up and Tee off at 10am.
Mulligans will be ☆optional☆ For this round!

Jeff Roshong    November 1, 2017 at 1:18pm

Got a ace hole 6.Shot tee.Vulcan 150g Halloween 2017.Jeff Roshong Canton,oh.

Dr. T   November 1, 2017 at 1:39pm

Congrats! You should add this ace to your page so it gets recorded to hole 6 on Wingfoot's course page. This appears to be the first ace for hole 6 with the new layout.

Jay Kovach   November 1, 2017 at 1:53pm

I'll dig up a Ace tags for you drt. congrats jeff

Jeff Roshong   November 1, 2017 at 3:22pm

Thanks,1st ace ever

Dave Ernst    October 12, 2017 at 1:38am

50/50 tournament to raise the money for the last nine baskets at Portage Lakes Disc Golf Course. Come give back to one of the free courses we play all the time and win some money while your at it. New Innova Champion discs only $10. This Saturday 10/14/17. 27 hole layout. Supposed to be great weather!

John Walters    October 5, 2017 at 9:00pm

Someone called me and said they found my disc. They put it in the lost and found box. How do I go about getting it back?

Dr. T   October 5, 2017 at 11:52pm

I will check the lost and found tomorrow morning when I go out to work on the course.

Dr. T   October 6, 2017 at 5:56pm

John-Your disc was in the lost and found. I will be out there Saturday and Sunday at around noon, if you'd like to retrieve it.

John Walters   October 7, 2017 at 3:07am

Thank you! I will try to make it out the tomorrow.

Chris Warfield    September 25, 2017 at 1:43am

$2000 added cash B tier, Oct 21st Get signed up today!!

Scott Campbell    September 11, 2017 at 11:38pm

Basket 18 was stolen from the Grassman at Westbranch State Park. It has a black number 18 sticker, a red Innova disc golf sticker and a blue Discatcher sticker on the yellow band around the top.
The bolts on the sleeve bracket where cut off or drilled out. So the basket has the entire post.

If anyone has information please contact me or call the Portage County Ohio Sheriff department.

David Pitz    September 4, 2017 at 11:55pm

Lost pink Ken Klimo champion teebird on 13, right side OF, $$ if found....

Ryan Brahler    July 12, 2017 at 2:12am

Just a warning to all I threw my drive into that small wooded patch just the right of the basket at hole 3 and got swarmed on by a bunch of those big black bees, got a couple bites or stings, but definitely wanted to warn everyone and let them know of the danger. If anyone has a contact at the park maybe they can exterminate the risk?

Brian Shega   July 12, 2017 at 8:17am

Thanks for the heads up

Scott Campbell   July 12, 2017 at 8:36am

Hey ryan, I found your Blue Champ Boss at the Grassman last weekend. I sent you a text. Let me know how i can get it back to you.

Ryan Brahler   July 12, 2017 at 11:50am

Thanks for looking into it Dr. T! And Scott thanks for finding another one of my horrid shots lol, I sent you a message.