Riverside Park

Grand Rapids, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions

Jacob Spencer    September 11 at 5:41pm

What's the word on the pads? I have heard a couple reasons why they were removed but would like to know really why? I thought the layout was for sure staying the same?

Nick Bosovich   September 11 at 7:12pm

So did they remove the pads then? Are the baskets still in the new positions?

Jacob Spencer   September 11 at 10:41pm

baskets are all in the championship worlds layout still but the rubber temp pads are all removed now.

Niel Stoppa II   September 12 at 3:04pm

The pads were on loan to us for the tournament, they have been returned and as of right now the current layout will stay the same.

Jacob Spencer    September 3 at 2:44pm

Put one in the water on hole 11. One of my favorite ballistas. Really want it back, I walked around two separate days for a couple hours in the water and couldn't find it. Trades of found

Brad Mol    September 1 at 1:23pm

BEES ON HOLE 8!! I threw a disc too far on hole 8 into the woods, and was stung by a bunch of bees. A kind fellow disc golfer retrieved by bag, but I had to forfeit a yellow lucid felon since it was right next to a nest apparently. Has a custom "crowning the king" stamp on it as well as my name and number. Would love to have it back

Brad Mol    August 18 at 8:38pm

I heard this course will be reverted back to the old layout following the tournament. Can anyone verify this?

Jacob Spencer   August 19 at 9:00pm

It's staying in I'm pretty sure

Mike Durco   August 30 at 9:41pm

It's not going back to the old layout. Idk where that rumor started but it's 100% false. There are a few homeowners south of Guild that aren't happy about the holes south of Guild. But, the course isn't going back to the old layout.

Brad Mol   August 31 at 2:04pm

Thanks MIke! That is fantastic news.

Niel Stoppa II    August 11 at 3:47am

The tournament committee would like to ask all players planning on practicing at BlueGill DGC to bring only one other person with them when going to the course. Only registered Masters Worlds tournament players are allowed to practice. Please respect the rules at our private courses. All persons entering will be checked in and verified.

Nick Simon    August 10 at 6:56pm

XC-tier flex start event at Riverside Park. Play on the same course that Dave Feldberg, Barry Schultz and Johne McCray will play on for the Pro Masters Worlds! Come on out between 8am and 5pm and get a sanctioned round in!
It's only $20!! Get a limited custom Grand Rapids Disc Golf Tour bottle opener keychain with your entry fee!
dgscene.com/onerndchlriv2017
All PDGA event rules apply.
Your not gonna want to miss this!

Jake Machiela    August 8 at 12:13am

Anyone know when the course will be complete with the tee pads, signs, etc?

Jacob Spencer    August 1 at 9:38pm

New layout rocks, love the length. Makes it another challenging course in the area, one where you can actually throw some long shots. Great job guys.

William Freed    July 30 at 10:20pm

I left a glow teebird 3 on hole 7 (I think, first time) about circles edge. Would like to get it back if anyone found it. Thanks! Great course with the redesign!

Amy Markel    July 12 at 11:18pm

Pro Master Worlds 2017. Anyone who is interested in volunteering for worlds in August please sign up using the link below. Thank you

Darren Harper    June 24 at 4:05am

Anyone know when the new course set up for world's wI'll be ready? Thanks.

Darren Harper   July 15 at 3:32pm

Thank you kind sir.

Douglas McIntosh   July 26 at 2:34am

Are they changing the original course , or adding a second course?

Marc LaFleur   July 26 at 10:19pm

Yes , the original course has been changed. Mostly lengthened. There are 5 holes set up on the south side of the park.

Chris Thorsgard    May 28 at 1:49pm

Left a yellow pre-flight Star Teerex on the fairway of hole 1. Has my name, but my old phone number and says "Lunchbox 9000" on the rim. I'd love to have it back and I'm offering a disc or cash. Thanks.

Brent Lipski    May 18 at 3:30pm

Long Shot....left a pink tournament stamped undertaker on hole 18. No ink. I can identify the tournament stamp to verify. Money or plastic for return. Thanks

Brad Fuller    May 10 at 11:26pm

Left a Paul McBeth Red Star Destroyer with black circles around the outside of the disc on the course. Money or plastic trade for the return.

Jacob Spencer    May 10 at 12:21am

lost a super swirly blue/plum star beast in the water on hole 8 about 40-50 short of the basket. Plastic for return

Daniel Tornow    February 20 at 4:41pm

Is there a league(s) that play here, and if so can someone put me into contact with whomever runs it, or just post a link to the league page, please?

Tom Bos    October 22 at 3:29pm

Lost a pink Air Escape on Hole 16 in the water on the left. Maybe 120 ft from the basket. Would greatly appreciate it back!

Michael Christian    October 12, 2016 at 2:38pm

Looking for hole 1's basket. Couldn't find it anywhere.

Rick "Rightfield" Mol   October 12, 2016 at 12:47pm

Hole one is not at the parking lot. You need to walk out a bit and find the teepad and then you shoot at hole 1 near the treeline and water.

[member not found]   October 12, 2016 at 12:58pm

Correct, its quite a distance from the parking lot. Have to walk behind old softball outfield,'to

[member not found]   October 12, 2016 at 12:59pm

a group of trees near the road, the basket is along the pond tucked behind s row of trees about 150 feet in front, on the fairway.

Jacob Spencer    October 5, 2016 at 7:10pm

Just putting it out there since it happens more at this course than any other one I've played. It seems as though the people who regularly patrol the waters for lost plastic at this course don't give second thought to calling the numbers on the discs. It sucks going to Play it Again and seeing your disc you posted about there for $13, especially when you would gladly have paid the finder for it back in plastic or cash. I have heard of so many people losing discs here and having them be ... more

Jacob Spencer   October 7, 2016 at 12:10pm

hahaha no not this time, I actually haven't lost a disc here in a couple months. I went to Play it Again 2 days ago and saw my EchoStar Boss their with my name and number written very clearly on the back. I lost it in the dark (duh it wasn't a glow disc). Just sucks, wish everyone was as honest as you are. I love having that Vulcan back!

Jacob Spencer   October 7, 2016 at 12:10pm

Also, I didn't buy it back because they had it there for $12 even though I bought it there 2 years ago fro $10

Tom Bateman   October 14, 2016 at 3:36pm

We're right there with ya Jacob, After a tourney at RiverSide (immediately after) I went to find my ROC that I lost on the peninsula, found out 2 people in waders already combed the area. Yep, they must be making the bucks...

Nick Simon    August 19, 2016 at 5:54pm

***Grand Isle Open!!! Sat and Sun Aug 20-21. This weekend! B-tier with $500 added cash for MPO! Make sure you sign up for the first ever sanctioned tournament at Grand Isle!!