NorthRidge Church

Plymouth, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Jeff Doran    3 days ago

Lost a bright yellow Innova Mamba on island hole 16. I think it went past the basket.

Brett Hudy    4 days ago

My girlfriend lost a half green and half blue 153 m vibram ascent on hole 8 in the fountain pond. Roughly 5 to 10 feet from the edge. I lost a 137 white vibram o-lace float same hole, but closer to the fountain. For some reason it did not float back to the top. I'm hoping after awhile it does. If you find either one, please text me. My last name and number is on the back. Thanks.

Steve Nolff A3    August 2 at 3:32pm

A3 CTP Extravaganza is coming to a climax. Next week is our last chance token league nights, for all three A3 leagues. Up for grabs is a 50 disc shopping spree at Discraft with your personally designed stamp on your discs, a great new Buzzz Grip Bag and a slew of other raffle prizes. Come on out and get one of the last tokens, to get in this unbelievable drawing.

8/5 Monday: Handicap Travel League is playing at Rolling Hills
https://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/2019_A3Disc_Monday_Night_ ... more

Jeremi E    August 1 at 10:42am

Lost a pink Proton Trace with a Throw Shop stamp in the long rough around 16. Also lost a MVP Vanish (white rim / green disc) on the left of hole 2 and lost an Axiom Excite (Blue rim / yellow disc) in the pond off of 5.

Jeremi E   August 1 at 4:10pm

Luckily I carry a backup of the Trace and Excite. I had never played here before and regretted using any of my go to discs until I figured the course out. Not gonna lie I think I shed a tear when my excite flew into the pond.

Tom Estes   August 1 at 11:01pm

lay up on the cat tail hell hole lol it's not worth it unless someone is spotting lol

Jeremi E   August 2 at 12:44am

Thanks everyone. Now I know!

Steve Ponce    July 30 at 7:28pm

Found a red fairway driver to the left of hole 17 today. Shoot me a PM describing it more to get it back.

Kevin “KDawg” VilleMonte   July 31 at 2:58am

X-out Sphinx, Egyptian hieroglyphs stamp?

Steve Ponce   August 2 at 12:14am

No, sorry. Red tee bird. If you know someone that lost one, let me know!

chris king    July 30 at 4:48pm

Lost a black mvp on hole 8 I believe it was in the pond. Had a yellow/greenish bottom with the letters mvp on top in the same color. Chris 734 934-3416. I think my name is on the bottom.

Chelsey Smith    July 28 at 6:08pm

Lost a orange dynamic disc with a Hornings Hideout stamp on it in the pond please if someone goes in the pond I will pay to get it back.

Timmy Redman    July 14 at 2:42pm

LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! YOUR FIRST LOCAL CHANCE AT THE 40TH ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE DISCS!!!
THE MOST ACES WILL WIN A CHAINSTAR!! SO MANY OTHER PRIZES!! RAFFLE FOR CHAINSTAR LITE +MORE!!!
PLEASE REGISTER ASAP TO GUARANTEE THE CHAINSTAR AS A PRIZE! WE NEED AROUND 75 REGISTERED TO GO FOR THE SUPER EVENT!

We are always looking for a few more baskets to make it even more piratey!! If you can bring one(or more) early before tee off, please let me know! We'll hook you up somehow.
If you ha ... more

Steve Nolff A3    July 11 at 1:25pm

Some exciting stuff going down with A3. How about a 50 disc Discraft shopping spree.....WITH YOUR CUSTOM STAMP PUT ONE THE DISCS?!!?!?! Check it out.

Michael Ball    June 29 at 8:35pm

Lost a purple Paul Macbeth Kong/Zeus on 18 in the reeds. Ink on inner rim

Jake Klapko    June 27 at 1:23am

Lost a blue convict on hole 13, would really like to have it back if found

Mark Neiger    June 26 at 1:52am

Pulled one out of the pond alongside hole 8 this evening it wasn't no further than three maybe four feet off the edge no name no number name it and we'll try to get it back to you

Mark Neiger   July 5 at 6:16pm

Sorry Doug that's not it bud sorry not to see you out there on Tuesdays anymore hit me up if you guys head out on the weekends

Danny Brumar   July 17 at 8:04pm

Green MVP proton or white Westside Tursas?

Mark Neiger   July 19 at 9:29am

Sorry no

Steve Nolff A3    June 19 at 3:20pm

A3 CTP Extravaganza comes to Bandemer Thursday!!! Seriously, what a chance. 1st prize- 50 Custom Stamped Discs from Discraft!!! Your pick, your design. 2nd place- a GripEQ BX Buzzz Bag!! 3rd place- 100 buck shopping spree at CJ's Disc Golf Emporium. And much more. Check out the link below to find out the nights to come out to our leagues and steal one of these tokens. https://www.facebook.com/A3Disc/?ref=bookmarks

Timmy Redman    June 17 at 6:51pm

Here we go! August 3rd! Mark it down on your calendar!! Chaaaaa!

Steve Nolff A3    June 14 at 2:13pm

Check out what A3 disc is up to. Our CTP Extravaganza has started in all three of our leagues. Some great prizes lined up for this season long event. Don't forget the Bill Gilbert Memorial and Summer Solstice tournaments this Saturday and Wednesday. Click to check out our Facebook page for even more info.

Mikal Morris    May 22 at 12:57am

Lost a yellow Champion Tern on Hole 15. Hit me up if you come across it.

Josh Fortin    May 19 at 10:16am

Lost ESP Thrasher on hole 5. Overturned backhand drive towards swampy area near hole 6's teebox. Name and number are on it

Steve Albert    May 19 at 12:03am

Lost a glow teebird with green jimi Hendrix stamp between 18 and 16 baskets. Also a white gateway apex in cat tails on hole 5 pond long. Thanks!

Trevor Staples    May 11 at 6:59pm

Just played this course for the first time. Did ok finding most tees/baskets, but the arrow brick at the basket on hole 9 needs to be removed for new players. It doesn’t point to hole 10!

Ted M    April 19 at 6:01pm

Found a zing topper on the course yesterday near the tee for 10. Was still on a can and next to a bag of dog poo. Disposed of the poo and can properly.

Tell me what course or state is stamped on it and I'll get it back to you.