Memorial Park

Frankenmuth, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Chris Blackhurst    August 3 at 12:19pm

Sanford lake Discraft ace race now has an added state berth for 1st place. If your interested in registering go to https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Discraft_Ace_Race_at_The_Jungle_Sanford_Lake_Park_2016/registration

Deadline is August 7th so sign up today!

Miles smilez Campbell    June 28 at 9:36pm

Lost a red photon. Name and number on it. I think a couple kids may have snagged it and ran though

chris P    June 21 at 9:18pm

My budy lost his late brothers 300 ring today somewhere from hole 1 to 10. If any one finds it please let me know asap. That ring is one of the most important things of his brothers he has left

Jeremy Kern    June 16 at 6:39am

Lost an orange Crave Wednesday morning behind the basket on 11. It went into the narrow patch of woods in between the basket and the baseball field fence. I looked for a bit, and then it started to rain. $$Reward and good karma for its return. Also, I throw here every morning between 7-730 if anyone ever feels like joining that early...Im not all that great, but I have fun doing it!!!

Jeremy Kern   June 16 at 2:42am

It should have my name and # on it as well, one of my favorite discs!!!

Kyle Foster    May 30 at 9:54pm

Trying to find out the official par for the course, the main sign at the beginning of the course shows different numbers for a few holes than what is posted at each individual hole. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   June 1 at 3:13am

True Travis, I wonder what hole they consider a par 2, but 13 is a 4.

Travis Smith   June 3 at 1:46pm

They call 18 a 2 on the sign I think.

Kyle Foster   June 4 at 6:47pm

They call 18 a 2. They call 13 a 5. And according to the signs at the holes there is like 3 or 4 par 4s

Tim Corwin    May 16 at 12:47pm

Lost blue mcpro aviar on hole 1

Chris Blackhurst    April 12 at 2:11pm

Tri city bag tags season opening round which will determine the #1 tag will be at Chippewa banks (midland) at noon on April 16th. The tags are $10 a piece and there are 100 total this year. The weather is going to be great according to the forecast. So come one come all who will end up winning #1?

Tommy Mullin    March 26 at 11:30pm

Lost a purple blizzard katana in the creek left of hole 1. My favorite driver reward and good karma for safe return.

Chad moore   April 4 at 3:05pm

Found it today. I live in town so just let me know when you'd like to grab it. I'll message you my number.

Tommy Mullin   April 4 at 6:39pm

You sir are awesome!!!

Ryan Ripaldi    March 25 at 9:50pm

found a putter in the river on hole 18, describe it and its yours

Corbyn Blackwell   March 27 at 9:11am

Might be kyle coldens

Christopher Koontz    February 2 at 10:42pm

https://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/ProPar_Plastics_Putting_League_2016. Come On Out ...Starts This Wensday

richard bell    January 22 at 1:25am

Going thru the area on Saturday the 23rd. Hows the pads and the course looking?

Corbyn Blackwell   January 25 at 5:34am

How were they?

richard bell   January 25 at 12:01pm

did not end up stopping by this course.

Chad moore    October 14 at 1:08am

Lost my orange Z plastic Buzz sometime over the weekend because I'm a dingis. It had my name and number on it. Cash or plastic if returned.

Tom Taylor    September 28, 2015 at 2:23pm

Lost a bright yellow Blizzard Katana on Hole 12 last Thursday. If found please return to the Lager Mill​.

Zak L    August 28, 2015 at 2:02am

Noticed a lot of the nice pretty pictures of the holes on signs have been stripped off...

Zak L    August 5, 2015 at 8:10pm

Picked up a lot of cans and bottles on the course today. C'mon, people. Pick up after yourself or stay at home.

Zak L   August 5, 2015 at 10:23pm

Disc golfers***

Oscar Gutierrez   August 5, 2015 at 10:45pm

Oh yeah I'm not making excuses for the disc golfers that do, I'm always on people for taking care of there trash if I see them

Zak L   August 6, 2015 at 12:22am

Right on

Oscar Gutierrez    July 23, 2015 at 2:04am

Lost a pink tournament plastic world on hole 1, I think it was stuck in one of the trees in the middle of the hill. Name and number on it, reward if found.

Chad Dzingleski    July 17, 2015 at 5:56pm

I was toled there is a Friday league here. Any truth to that?

Vince Applegate   August 22, 2015 at 8:46pm

Never played it but every time I've thrown here on Sunday I see leagues showing up in the afternoon

donny v    July 17, 2015 at 1:28pm

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Mill_Creek_Classic_2015 90+ degrees this Saturday? Not to worry, we have plenty of shade at Mill Creek and a cool place in our clubhouse to hang with fridges for your cold ones and food. Real restrooms with running water too! You can even dip your feet into the nice, clean and shallow Mill Creek on hole 18 http://www.discgolfscene.com/media/237095_g.jpg Join us for an awesome experience at our private course this Saturday for the Mill Creek Class ... more

Shane Emmons    July 16, 2015 at 10:06pm

This year's Ace Race is August 15. If you still haven't signed up for this year's Ace Race, here's a reason to signup early. You will be entered twice into our prize drawings which currently includes 3 practice baskets (the ones with chains, not boring gift baskets). If enough people signup we can give away even more. This offer is good for anyone signing up by July 21 (August 1 is the hard deadline for all registrations). http://www.frankenmuthdiscgolf.com/frankenmuth ... more

donny v    July 9, 2015 at 1:27pm

2015 Mill Creek Classic disc golf tournament

On Saturday, JULY 18th, come on out to Mill Creek for our tournament the "2015 Mill Creek Classic"
The course is getting bigger and better every week! Play the "Classic 18" holes in the AM round followed by the "Final 9" holes after the Lunch break. Will more course records be broken this time?

Pre-reg here on the scene! Message me for directions! Be here and sign in before 9 AM the day of tourney, JULY 18th.