Memorial Park

Frankenmuth, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Travis Adams    November 5 at 4:26am

Any updates on the course?

Steven Osmond   13 hours ago

This update is from December 5th, 2019. There will be no changes until some time in the spring of 2020. Look for Holes 9 and 10 to be either deleted and or changed. I have talked to the Director of Parks and Recreation.

Nick Dudek    October 20 at 7:01pm

As many of you have heard our courses In danger. We need to let the city council know how many people enjoy the course. Wednesday the 23rd there is a meeting at 5pm about the future of the course. I urge everyone to spread the word and attend. You can email the parks and rec at [email redacted] or call at 989-652-9901.

Ron Crichton   October 24 at 12:20am

Continued We are fortunate to have someone like Bridget Smith from the Parks and Rec adept as their point person. One two occasions that I have spoke to her she is very approachable and attentive to your comments. Overall I am impressed with people on the board and I think we can find a favorable so ... more

Ron Crichton   October 24 at 12:25am

Continued : golfers that may ruin it for the rest of us. Sorry for the rant, just want to keep others informed. Thanks again to those who attended the 5pm meeting. I think you made a significant difference to our cause yet we can repay them with being responsible ourselves while enjoying a truly great course in an exceptional community and destination.

Steven Osmond   October 24 at 2:54pm

Ron, although I could not make the meetings, I turned suggestions in to help out. It will be interesting to see if any of those make reality.

Bridget Smith    September 18 at 6:36pm

Good afternoon - I'm reaching out to you because of a conversation I had with a gentleman today about disc golf. This afternoon a disc golfer called and made a complaint regarding the care of the course. He said it had been vandalized with paint and flags. He further said he took the flags down. This was a painted cross country course for the high school. They have an invitational tomorrow and the course was flagged and marked by their coaches and volunteers. Memorial Park is used by a vari ... more

Niel Stoppa II   October 14 at 1:00pm

Sorry you had this happen Bridget, i would like to let you know that this does NOT represent the majority of disc golfers. The majority of us appreciate the ability to use and to share the parks with other sports and recreational activities.

Randy "Shide-Arm" Shideler   October 14 at 3:39pm

Echoing what Niel says, disc golfers in the know will have appreciation of a local municipality that installs a free to play disc golf course and respect the fact it is a multi-use park. This sounds like a case of one bad apple. So hopefully the rumor that the park is pulling the course is not valid.

Jeremy Reisig   October 15 at 2:36am

Thank you for informing the community Bridget. It makes me incredibly sad to hear about this after years of success with the course and all of the park activities. With what Randy said, I hope one erred case does not have an impact to those that play nearly every day, let alone the hundreds of other ... more

Jessica O    July 21 at 10:54pm

Just a heads up it is posted that until the end of August this course on Sunday at 5pm closes and due to the amount of people present for the concert it makes majority of the course unplayable.

Steven Osmond   July 27 at 11:28pm

That's not all. With the new Splash Park area there are more little people present on weekends and the adults just do not understand that our disc can and have cause injuries. I could not even tee of 18 due to the little people running in front of me and the adult just out of focus when it comes to safety. i'll probably not play after 10am on weekends until fall.

Ryan Martin    July 10 at 9:26pm

just noticed I left a pink gold line fuse on hole 5 and a pink shryke on 17 2 days ago.

Matt S    June 8 at 12:16am

Somehow lost 2 out there today. Green Vibram in the Pines by the houses on hole 2. Also a Yellow/Orange Star Wraith on 12, I think it rolled down the hill into the woods. Name and number on both.

Nicholas Ziemer    June 4 at 1:24am

Blue and white burst Judge , lost on Hole 18 right behind the basket in the high water , has my name and phone number on it please call if found

Gary Bruce    March 21 at 7:04pm

We have a good size group coming sat. Hows the snow situation?

Shawn Herbert   March 22 at 12:28pm

I'm about 20 minutes south of Frankenmuth and the snow has been gone for at least a week now, can't say with 100% certainty but I doubt there is any left on the course.

Gary Bruce   March 23 at 10:08am

Tyler Dukart    March 21 at 5:31am

my brother most a blue md3 and my other friend lost a red roc3 both in the water on hole one. im sure they will have a reward for them back

Jason Sullivan    September 9, 2018 at 12:28am

I lost a disc there Pink Burst Soft Pure I just bought it and hadnt put my name and number on it yet. I think it fell out of my putter pouch. Cash reward for return. Message me here if you find it. Thanks for reading.

- Buckwheat    July 17, 2018 at 2:52am

Are there any Leagues here? If so, when do they play?

Mark Stephens   July 17, 2018 at 11:13am

Every course has its events listed on the lower left hand side of its page where it says UPCOMING

Sean Halloran    July 9, 2018 at 2:34pm

Lost a white and red Nova on 18 in the deeper water right past the basket when it was super murky. I believe it has my info on the back. I'd love it back if found. Thanks!

Elisabeth k    June 30, 2018 at 5:20pm

Lost lime green Valkyrie on hole six today 6-30.

Ron Crichton   June 30, 2018 at 8:45pm

Hyzer

Elisabeth k   June 30, 2018 at 10:12pm

It went into the trees about midway or so. Thank you!

Ron Crichton   July 2, 2018 at 12:39am

I looked back and forth, up and down the hill, and up in trees. No luck. Sorry

Daymon Pugh    March 20, 2018 at 1:46pm

Snow report and the course please if you seen how much snow I have at my place still you would be asking also. But since this course is mainly in the open I would suspect that it’s decent

[member not found]   March 20, 2018 at 3:30pm

Was there last Saturday and two tee pads were partially covered. Other than that no problem. One other thing. Hole 13 is muddy where they pu in dirt from a project last year.

Daymon Pugh   March 20, 2018 at 3:38pm

Thx

Tommy Mullin   March 22, 2018 at 3:30pm

I played sunday, other then being a little muddy in spots it was in perfect condition

Connor Crichton    March 19, 2018 at 4:33pm

Found a pair of eyeglasses on first hole today.

Aaron DA HAWK Birdsall    December 15, 2017 at 12:14pm

Gonna be up that way this wknd. Was lookin for a game Saturday. Any parties interested hit me up

Aaron DA HAWK Birdsall   December 15, 2017 at 8:53pm

Either. up there for a lil vacation with the fam. I wld love to play any course but I won't be driving so...

Aaron DA HAWK Birdsall   December 16, 2017 at 5:59am

So early round at heritage? Before the sledders or i can uber to another nearby course

Aaron DA HAWK Birdsall   December 16, 2017 at 1:24pm

Definitely gonna go to millington. Who is in?

Connor Crichton    October 30, 2017 at 8:12pm

Lost a putter today. Purple avain, stamped F2 (factory second). Give me a bump if you found it.

Ben Wilson    October 23, 2017 at 3:00am

Anyone ever sell plastic here? Seems like I never see anybody. I have lots to buy to rebuild my bag

Ben Wilson   October 23, 2017 at 10:45pm

Thanks i appreciate your help. I'll send you a text here shortly im always looking to add to the collection and play new courses

[member not found]   October 24, 2017 at 2:49am

Ben, the Lager mill still sells discs. They only sell Discraft and MVP. But if you play out in Marlette, there is a proshop on the course called Disc to Basket. If you go, tell John I sent you.

Ben Wilson   October 24, 2017 at 3:07am

Marlette? Sounds like Another beautiful place to put a disc golf course thanks for the hookup I'm definitely gonna check it out.

Bobby Oakes    October 6, 2017 at 2:57am

Does anyone know what's going on with this course? Hole 13 has a bunch of mounds of dirt down by the basket, and the big bush in front of the tee pad has been removed

Shawn Herbert   October 6, 2017 at 9:11pm

Thank you for the info! It's really not so bad the way it is, just have to play your second shot so it doesn't land in the dirt. I like that bush being gone!

Bobby Oakes   October 7, 2017 at 12:00am

so if the bush was removed for football makes me feel like the course wont be able to be used om some days/times due to practice?

Shawn Herbert   October 8, 2017 at 8:57am

Football only uses 300 feet, just throw over them! :P

Benjamin Lootens    August 16, 2017 at 6:53pm

I was throwing here yesterday morning and lost my putter on hole 15. It's a white Zone, and one of my favs. Reward if found. Thank you!

Rodney Holliday   August 17, 2017 at 12:20am

Just finished up here, sorry I did not see your zone.