Hudson Mills Metropark

Dexter, Michigan     2 courses · 48 holes     Driving directions
« Prev1234567   ......   2223242526272829Next »

Joe Arnet    July 19 at 4:22pm

lost a orange g star destroyer, right side of hole 14 (monster) holla if you find it

Ryan Kelly    July 17 at 12:48am

Played a round here today, found a couple on the original course
Let me know if you lost anything

Joseph "Spike Hyzer" Contratto   July 17 at 9:11am

Nuke os with flag stamp?

Ryan Kelly   July 17 at 8:57pm

None of these sorry guys

Joey "ThaSicknaz" Gulyas   7 days ago

Pdx

Norman Copeland    July 11 at 11:58am

Lost a blue g star destroyer left side of hole 14 monster. Left side of big rock. Name and number on it. Reward if found and returned

Chad klavinger    July 4 at 1:40pm

July 3 my buddy lost a red archangel with green writing on the right side of hole B on the original course it's somewhere in the tall grass unless aliens abducted it which were thinking is a possibility it'd be nice to get it back for him though. Let me know if you come across it thanks

Douglas McIntosh    July 4 at 7:17am

Tomorrow, Tuesday July 5th - Monster

Huron Valley PDGA Summer Singles League will be heading to Hudson Mills for 18 holes of Monster Champ Black. Same layout as 4 weeks ago.
(3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,A,B,C,D,E,F,14)
$1 to play and gets your round rated. For those wanting to play for money we will have $5 pro and am2 divisions. There is also an optional $2 CTP and $2 ace pool.

(Ace pool is at $685)

carson parm    July 2 at 8:58am

Hey everyone, on July 30th our club will be holding a tournament at Kensington. It is our 4th year running this tournemnt and all of the profits go to cancer research. The tourney is held in memory of our dear friend who passed away from this horrible disease. Check out the flyer on the tourney page.. We've got some great swag for player packs.. Glow crushes, cryztal LE drones.. And much more... AND Great payouts. Projected division (subject to change due to turn out) open, am1,2,3,4, ladie ... more

Brent S    June 27 at 3:02pm

Also lost an orange lucid evidence on hole F to the right on the monster. We think it was in the thorn bushes. I bet there are a ton in there. Thanks!

Brent S    June 27 at 2:58pm

My brother lost a black medium pure in the early holes of the monster yesterday (6/28). should have been an easy find. Wondering if anyone has found it. Thanks!

Brian "Hyzertron" Crouch    June 26 at 4:14pm

Left a red with grey rim insanity on the practice field on the left side throwing from the practice pad. No name or number but would love to get it back.

Adam Mcpherson    June 22 at 12:31pm

Found a disc on the left side of the pond of 18 monster, lemme know what it is and it's yours!

Derek M   June 22 at 8:47pm

Midnight crank

Nick Pacific   June 22 at 11:21pm

That shule on 18 is nasty sauce

Jake Forster   June 29 at 8:07pm

Oh man! Hopefully a blue z nuke with a no foolin and cjs stamp on it?!

Dana Hale    June 22 at 2:05am

My daughter left my camelback at the end of our round a few days ago, and was getting stuff together for a music festival, and now it's missing... it's blue with grey I believe.... thanks guys.. ill hook it up if I get it back!!!!

Thomas Olrich    June 18 at 7:46pm

Lost a Light Blue MVP Octane on hole 16 of the monster. Probably 30-40ft past the basket. If anyone comes across it I would eagerly await a message and reward for its return. Thanks!

Shane Brayton    June 17 at 1:26am

Lost a purple Star Wraith on hole 18 of the Monster. Left of the water in the thick stuff. Info on the inside rim, reward of returned.

Shane Brayton   June 17 at 3:02pm

Rooster has it almost right, 4 towels for its return! Appreciate you taking a look Quiton!

Nick Pacific   June 17 at 10:26pm

That turd is deep in the heart of Texas, near pond left of it

"J Bluntz" Quiton   June 18 at 12:14pm

Yeah I looked for a while, no luck though. Might be a goner

Scottie Reslock    June 16 at 1:56pm

Lost a peach colored proto ape on #3 monster, left side of the path near the basket. Has name & number, will reward if returned...

Shane Brayton   June 16 at 9:24pm

What's the reward?

Scottie Reslock   June 17 at 4:36am

I won't have to kill you, I think that is a pretty good reward! lol

Shane Brayton   June 17 at 3:04pm

Hahaha I will bring it with me on Wednesday or you can stop by and grab it before then. You can thank Pacific, he thought to look for it and found it right away sitting where you said it was.

Sean McCoy    June 16 at 1:32am

Lost a orange nuke OS with gas mask stamp. Would be incredible to get it back have a bunch if plastic you could choose from.

Brian "Hyzertron" Crouch   June 15 at 10:21pm

What hole and course would help

Sean McCoy   June 15 at 11:33pm

Hilarious, deleted when I corrected gas mask. Monster course the monster hole (14 I believe) I threw it near the pine tree on right side of the hole about 75 feet away from basket.

Scottie Reslock    June 14 at 7:57pm

There may have been a 24 Cha!ns tag (#3) that got lost last Friday during our league. It would have been near hole #18 near a picnic table. The tag is a round white super mini...

Brian "Hyzertron" Crouch    June 11 at 2:53am

Lost a pink MVP Wave one hole 18 monster by the water. Would love to get it back.

Joe Ponce    June 9 at 2:51am

Hoping for some decent karma to come my way - found one of CJ Mike's discs in the practice area at on OG - was dropped off at the store tonight. Also found what appears to be a glucose monitoring device by the 18th tee. Would've returned it to the office, but it was closed. Message me if it happens to be yours and let me know the brand and we can figure out how I get it back to you. Somewhere between extra D and Hole 6 on OG I lost a pinkish/purple Leopard 3 Champion Disc with the p ... more

Douglas McIntosh    June 6 at 4:59pm

Tomorrow, Tuesday June 7th - Monster Huron Valley PDGA Summer Singles League will be heading back to Hudson Mills for 18 holes of Monster Champ Black. Since we don't have enough daylight for 24 holes. And we never get a chance to play the extras. We will start on 3 play the extras and finish on 14. (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,A,B,C,D,E,F,14) $1 to play and gets your round rated. For those wanting to play for money we will have $5 pro and am2 divisions. There is also an optional $2 cas ... more

« Prev1234567   ......   2223242526272829Next »