Horning's Hideout

North Plains, Oregon     3 courses · 54 holes     Driving directions

gary fitzgerald    November 23 at 8:32pm

Got a call my diamond was found but I live near salem so long ride to pick it up. If anyone is playing here and lives near salem that would be willing to give my poor lonely diamond a ride home that would be really appreciated!

gary fitzgerald    October 15 at 11:47pm

Lost yellow sword and a pink frostline diamond here last weekend hopefully return disk karma will happen :-)

James Orth    April 7 at 7:41pm

Course must be easy I see ten aces a day posted on it ! Pretty ridiculous would live to see how u suckers fair on a real mans course

Nick Orr   November 23 at 11:06am

ratings mean nothing. Even the PDGA admits this. I have smoked 1000 rated players and I have been whooped by 750 rated players

James Orth   November 23 at 6:17pm

I said I let it go but you've smoked 1000 rated players ? 1000 rated 😂😂😂😂

Nick Orr   November 24 at 11:45am

Yeah. That's what I said.

Wyatt Moore    March 31 at 8:53am

Is the date announced yet for this years Brenen Jones open??

Adam Silva   April 4 at 11:32am

The date is 6/11/2016 Here is the link to register. Please feel free to pass it on to friends!

Adam Silva   April 4 at 11:33am

www.discgolftournament.weebly.com

Wyatt Moore   April 5 at 3:27pm

Thank you, sir. See you there!

Shaun Kirk    March 25 at 2:29pm

Does meadows have new placements in?

Mateo of Hylton Baskets   March 31 at 1:47am

Not yet.. there is talk about it tho..

Sparrow Vandekerckhove    January 15 at 11:58pm

For all the cold hearted lovers.
A few days left.

Contest to win a set of 10 Z FLX
discs from Discraft.
Takes 2 seconds to enter.
(Name + Email + Enter)

Good luck!

Joel Campos    May 24, 2015 at 6:57am

Lost a lavender MVP switch on 2nd course top of the hill hole flew left of mando. This was a few weeks back would like to get it back #may be faded I bought it used so you may see other info on it also

Bryce M    May 4, 2015 at 6:57am

Lost a hornings space race trespass on hole 11 of the amateur course.. hyzer'd out early! Has my name and number on it.. reward if returned!!! Thank you very much!

Dru "Stylez"    November 16, 2014 at 2:02am

I lost my orange 175 Echo star wraith on hole 16... 2nd shot left fringe before the Mando... name and number are on it... Reward for return :)

Dru "Stylez"   November 18, 2014 at 9:50am

On Meadow Ridge

Jeremy Gross    November 13, 2014 at 11:21pm

ATTENTION FRIENDS OF HORNING'S HIDEOUT... Round 2 of the Gross "N" Nasty Fall/Winter Tournament Series will be taking place this Saturday, November 15th, 2014. This tournament is open to all amateur disc golfers (no pdga pros). Registration Begins at 8am and runs till 9:30am. Bonus throw for a chance to win a special prize @ 9:30, followed by a brief players meeting, and a 10:00 Shotgun start. There will be two divisions, as always. Amateur Intermediate, and Amateur Advanced ... more

Tyler Franklin    August 6, 2014 at 12:49am

REWARD IF FOUND!!!!!! I lost a early run Twelve time firebird on hole 3 of canyon. It is 164 grams and its day glow green. Or it was at one point. Lol. I will shell out a 20$ bill plus give you a pick of one disc out of my collecters stash or two discs out of my ganeric plastic stash. Thats alot of love for the return of one beat up firebird that really isnt worth much to anybody but me. In addition. I will drive where ever i have to to retrive my disc and hook you up with your awsome reward. ... more

Michael Paulson   August 15, 2014 at 12:48am

I lost a Westside underworld on hole 4 and backtracking in the bottom of the rough to hole 3 I found a similar disc as you describe, can't be sure it was last Friday. I turned it in and saw a name and # on the inside rim. Well hope you get it back, they are pretty good about calling. Mine is still lost.

Tyler Franklin   August 15, 2014 at 1:18am

Ohhhhhhhhh boy!!!! I will buy you a new underworld and hook you up with acew picks from my stash if thats my firebird.

Mr CLEAN    July 29, 2014 at 7:39am

HUK FOR INDY... WHO HAS MY GLOW 1st RUN KATANA FROM THE CTP THROW OFF or
MY HOMIES WARLOCK ~GO TO PUTTER~ FROM THE RING OF FIRE?

kyle h   July 29, 2014 at 1:22pm

wow people are whack! they really picked up your discs while at the same event some people have no moral boundries

Mr CLEAN   July 29, 2014 at 1:32pm

HUK WAS WIERD IN THAT SENSE... I KNOW MY KATANA GOT SWOOPED UP, MY HOMBOI'S GOTO WARLOCK GOT SWOOPED UP DURING RING OF FIRE, AND A COUPLE GLO DISC FROM THE GLOW ROUND GOT SWOOPED, AND SOMEONE SWOOPED UP DISC FROM THE LONG DRIVE COMPETITION

Russ Brown   July 29, 2014 at 2:02pm

that's so crazy! i played at it too and heard a couple people asking about lost discs from the long drive, that's bs

Thomas "T" D.    June 9, 2014 at 5:23pm

Sunday I lost my favorite putter over the edge of hole 7 about 2/3 of the way down the fairway. Its a red XD-DX with my name and an old number on it. If you find it, please leave it with Washboard Mike. If you leave your name and number, I will see that you are rewarded as promised on the disc. It is my very first putter and the oldest disc I own. I really would like to get it back. Thanks!!

Thomas "T" D.   June 9, 2014 at 5:40pm

ummmmmmm..that should say DX-XD putter... It is very special and I would really appreciate its return. The number on the disc is no longer any good but the name cant be missed. Thanks!!

Adam Silva    June 6, 2014 at 9:01pm

6th Annual Brenen Jones Open 6/21/2014
Reminder: Bring your own partner Doubles Tournament to benefit the American Cancer Society. 6/21 @ Horning's.
Registration and information @ www.discgolftournament.weebly.com
All Horning's courses will be open to the public during this event.

Adam Silva   June 6, 2014 at 5:03pm

Plenty of space still available to register. Even if you want to pay day-of please e-mail me or register online in advance. My info is on the website. Thanks!

Dru "Stylez"    May 27, 2014 at 2:21am

I LOST my Tie Dye Pink 2x Champion Beast On Hole #18 Meadow Ridge... Deep Left into Wedding Area... Name and Number should be on it... Please Call... Reward if Found :)

Daneger Jones    May 9, 2014 at 7:31pm

Lost a inked up, worked over white star tee rex at canyon somewhere. No obvious name or number but it is an ace disc so my name is on it somewhere. Maybe someday it will work its way back to me.

Russ Brown    April 21, 2014 at 7:18pm

I lost a transparent smoke colored w/blue foil ROC3 on the 420 hole (#9) at the tournament on 4/19. It hit a tree and kick left into the clear cut ¾ of the way down. Name and number on it...

Alvin Natarte    April 17, 2014 at 8:51pm

Can anyone tell me if its too late to sign up for and play the saturday 4-19 dubs?

Thomas "T" D.   April 17, 2014 at 6:02pm

Check wit Dan Denny but I think its full, Alvin. Maybe a wait list.

Nick Nisbet    April 12, 2014 at 2:49am

Found a disc on hole 4 of canyons today. No name or number, let me know if you lost one there. Lost my white star TL on hole 10 of canyons as well. Does have my name and number, but it flexed over the creek, pretty sure that one's gone.

Jonathan Long    March 30, 2014 at 9:55pm

Yo!!! I Lost a green pearly sidewinder with no name on hole 10 yesterday on Meadow. It made it all the way thru the tunnel and possibly cut rolled around and down to 14's basket / 15's teepad. If anyone finds it, I would be super happy if I got it back. I would definitely spot someone some $$$ if it was returned. My # is 503.383.1057 --- Thanks