Paul Grasso April 26 at 11:16am
Hollywoods will be closed this Saturday(4/30) and Sunday(5/1) from 7:30am to 7:30pm for The Chain Reaction Disc golf tournament
Justin Hall March 20 at 1:02pm
Left a z cyclone possibly on hole 8 last night. Reward if found. Ink with weight and initials on rim. (166)
Mark Stephens March 15 at 9:02am
Monday the 21st BYOP Pay online or the day of in person at the course Scott Stokely Blue Power Tour Stop Holly Woods Edition $30 per player / $60 per doubles-team http://www.sostokely.com/e/flint-mii WHAT IS BLUE POWER: Blue Power is about knowledge and ending ignorance about autism. Everyone who comes to our events will leave knowing a little about this issue affecting millions around the world. Just like pink is the color of breast cancer, blue is the color of autism awareness. W ... more
Monday the 21st BYOP
Pay online or the day of in person at the course
Scott Stokely Blue Power Tour Stop Holly Woods Edition
$30 per player / $60 per doubles-team
WHAT IS BLUE POWER:
Blue Power is about knowledge and ending ignorance about autism. Everyone who comes to our events will leave knowing a little about this issue affecting millions around the world. Just like pink is the color of breast cancer, blue is the color of autism awareness. What makes Blue Power different is Blue Power isn't just knowledge, it's about being encouraged and empowered to act upon this new knowledge.
When someone has Blue Power they are encourage to do two things;
1. Share information about autism to others and help spread Blue Power.
2. Interact with people with autism and their families and help end the isolation they often feel.
Our goal is for everyone who plays disc golf to have Blue Power and through disc golf we will make the world a better place!
Custom MVP "Blue Power" disc
"Blue Power" T-Shirt
PRIZES FOR ALL DIVISIONS:
WHAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH AT EACH OF THE 26 EVENT WE WILL RUN THIS WINTER:
1. We will raise money and awareness for the Franziska Racker Center. This amazing organization helps people with disabilities and their families.
2. We will spread "Blue Power" (See below) and educate people about autism and encourage them to be proactive in their support.
3. We will introduce disc golf to people with special needs through our FREE special needs class before each event.
4. We will sell mulligans (up to 5 per player) at a cost of one can of food per mulligan. Our goal is to provide 2,500 meals this winter for those in need.
5. We will have fun playing disc golf and making the world a better place while having fun with our old friends while making new ones.
3:30pm Special needs class
4:00pm: Pro Disc Golf Clinic (Free)
5:15pm: Bring Your Own Partner Doubles
After the event: Raffle and ring of fire
WHAT WE NEED FROM EVERYONE:
1. Come out to the event and play doubles.
2. Let anyone you know with special needs in your life about our free special needs class.
3. Come to the special needs class and volunteer your time to help, one on one with anyone who needs it. (Optional - But would love to have you)
4. Donations to the raffle and ring of fire.
Vince Applegate March 7 at 10:19am
Lost my bright pink culverin in the rough off the left of 11. No ink but would be my hero if returned. Buried it in the snow off a bad drive. $5 reward
Tony Turner March 4 at 11:44am
Lost my red star sidewinder on Hole 23 yesterday. Phone number's on it. $5 reward!
Only reason it's lost is that I slipped on the icy tee pad. Beware.
Jim Fournier February 29 at 9:11pm
Lost a orange mvp gyro amp. This one sticks out because it has a zombie stabbing a girl in the neck from behind with a basket. Reward if found. It was also on hole #3
Tim Corwin February 20 at 9:07pm
Lost G* leopard burnt orange in color on hole 4 to the left side.
Nathan Bell February 20 at 4:12pm
Lost an old Orion LS, blue, on hole 23. Should be on the left side halfway up the fairway. Let me know if anyone finds it.
Ben Jackson February 20 at 12:09pm
Playing here this afternoon around. Any are welcome to join
Sparrow Vandekerckhove February 12 at 8:24am
Lost my PDGA membership "ZING" mini disc marker, blue & green on the course between hole 6-12, fell out of my bag pocket. :c
If you got let me know if I can get it back pa-leeeeeze. Thanks.
jeff j February 3 at 7:55pm
how is the course all the ones up here in Saginaw are completely icey,, and very hard to walk on
Mychal Urssing January 2 at 11:37am
Is the gate open today? It was pretty dicey out there yesterday. Had to pull 2 people out. 😂
Justin Hall January 1 at 6:47am
Left a clear moonshine Freedom with a light blue stamp out on the course on December 30th.
Good karma and disc or cash reward if returned. Assuming it was picked up on New Year's Eve.. :-/
Justin Hall November 16 at 8:47pm
Anybody loose a Wraith out on the front 9 recently? Describe it and I'd like to get it back go you..
Ron Jacobs November 15 at 7:07pm
Flipped over my tie dye Roc3 to the right on my second shot on hole 15. Name and number on it. Reward $$$💨💨💨💨