Deerfield Park

Mt. Pleasant, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions

Frank Garcia    November 26 at 4:28pm

Lost a White Theory on the ice of the pond, please contact me for a reward! I would really like that one back please. Lost at tournament!

Tom Armstrong    November 18 at 4:24pm

I would ask that whoever is throwing empty, 24 ounce, Bud Light cans along Wildwood, PLEASE STOP. I picked up four yesterday and two more today. Presumably, you carried them in and should have room to carry them out.

Craig Clingan   November 18 at 5:13pm

Thanks, Tom! Unfortunately, those doing the littering are probably not on DGS. I was out there this afternoon too. Sorry I missed ya.

Nate Upton   November 19 at 5:29am

Thanks for the effort Tom, unfortunately Craig is right. Anyone who does that probably isn't dedicated enough to be on here.

Simon Porritt    September 14 at 9:46pm

I will be closing registration for the Discraft Ace Race @ Deerfield Park on Thursday, Sept 22nd at 8pm. Have all requests to join-in on the fun posted in the comments section no later than 8pm! Don't wait, Thanks everyone! The official Ace Race event is on Saturday, Oct 8th, find it in the tournaments tab for more detials!

Jason Karle    September 12 at 7:04pm

Lost a pink/lavender MVP catalyst on hole 13 wildwood right side rough from longs

Ryan Gemmell    September 10 at 10:22am

Left my pink M5 right by the wildwood 18 basket last night :( it's not here

Clay McGillvary    September 7 at 11:23am

Found a disc on WW 18 this morning. Name it and it shall return to you if possible

James Mullen    September 1 at 8:59pm

Found a disc on ww 12 no name or number. Name it if you want it back

Christian Penaloza    August 24 at 10:17am

Lost a Orange Discmania C-Line Blizzard 175g far right near or maybe in the water on hole 13 on Deerwood on 8/23/2016. Name and number in inner rim, would love to have that disc back, so reward if found. Thanks.

Craig Clingan   August 24 at 1:37pm

Deerfield. We'll keep our eyes open.

Christian Penaloza   August 24 at 9:54pm

Thanks for looking Craig, I really appreciate it. I tried to go out after 7 and still couldn't find it.

Christian Penaloza    August 24 at 10:14am

I left an Orange Discmania C-Line FD3 175g with a Rainbow stamp at the bottom of Deerwoods's Hole 2, it is at the end of the tree line heading right to the basket, maybe 10-15 feet in. Name and Number on inner rim, if found, please text me. Super novice mistake not picking up my disc before moving on. Thanks in advance!

Christian Penaloza   August 24 at 9:56pm

Went back out to see if it was still there tonight, it got picked up. Of anyone here happened to snag it, please contact the number on the disc, thanks!

Torrey Laffoon    August 4 at 6:13pm

Hey Central Michigan Disc Golfers, Just wanted to introduce you to a great new business based in Mount Pleasant, Central Disc Co.! We are a brand new startup that believes disc golf is for everyone and we want to see this sport explode in our community and beyond. Our mission is to supply area disc golfers with the best products at the best prices with great local knowledge and customer service. We are in the process of trying to venture into the real estate world and open a brick and mortar sho ... more

Chris Blackhurst    August 3 at 12:14pm

Sanford lake Discraft ace race has a state berth for 1st place. If your interested in registering go to https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Discraft_Ace_Race_at_The_Jungle_Sanford_Lake_Park_2016/registration

Deadline is August 7th so sign up today!

Philip lyon    July 29 at 6:06am

Lost a blue XD on WW 13 left of the basket

Bryan R    July 20 at 12:50am

My wife found a disc in the bushes by the short teepad on Ww 14. Initials JB on it, but no other markings. Let me know what it was and I'll get it back to you.

Chris Lozen   July 20 at 4:39pm

i lost a pink Z buzzz with a dirty dozen stamp on wildwood about a month ago. i got it from a buddy with those initials in a trade, but i thought i had put my info on it. any chance that's it?

Bryan R   July 23 at 1:23pm

Nope, not that. Sorry man.

Chris Lozen   July 24 at 3:44pm

no worries, thanks!

Frank Garcia    July 16 at 3:58am

Is Leagues still going on? Or is it cancelled due to the MVP EVENT?

Craig Clingan   July 16 at 6:49am

MVP is Sunday, so leagues are ON! Have fun.

Ryan Vorpagel    July 13 at 8:28pm

Lost a blue zflx nuke on 5 last night at leagues, again somewhere in the bushes on the right, name and number is on it

Dan Abruzzi    July 12 at 7:42pm

Found one on df 18 on the right no number on it. Name it and I'll get it back to you.

Chris Blackhurst   July 15 at 2:09pm

Is it a red monarch?

Dan Abruzzi   July 15 at 2:32pm

nope

Ryan Vorpagel    July 11 at 2:56am

lost a bright yellow Latitude 64 Striker on the right side of 5 somewhere in the bushes... It has my name and number on it and id love to have it back

Spencer Gee    July 7 at 4:19pm

Lost a burgundy/red monarch brand new, no ink on it, on DF 18 off to the right in the ****. Reward if found.

James Mullen    July 6 at 1:48am

lost a blue renegade on deerfield 5 in the woods on the right. name and number on it

Bryan R    July 5 at 7:39pm

Left a grey/blue Soft Proxy on the back 9 of Deerfield last night. If you'll throw it, keep it. If you don't like Axiom/MVP hit me up and I'll trade you something to get it back.