Ann Arbor Disc Induced Sports Club

Est. 1989 • a3disc.net

Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Paul "GROOT" Feeny    April 19 at 6:56pm

The One Disc Challenge is nearly here!
Here's a sneak peak: https://www.facebook.com/A3Disc/videos/1017123875139851/

Dakota DeGroot    July 20, 2018 at 6:14pm

Looking for doubles partner for the birthday doubles tournament in August. Looking to play Am4 or Am3. Let me know.

Andy Galicki    June 10, 2018 at 8:10pm

Glenn Knight and I are looking for a third for a make up round tomorrow (Monday). Anyone available in the afternoon/evening?

Dakota DeGroot   June 10, 2018 at 9:11pm

I will be available later in the afternoon/evening if you're still looking for someone.

Andy Galicki   June 11, 2018 at 3:11pm

Yeah, that would be great! What time are you thinking?

Andy Galicki   June 11, 2018 at 7:25pm

We'll be out there at 5:30 ish.

Alex Grimes    June 7, 2018 at 1:11pm

Cap City Open is coming up soon on June 16th. there are still plenty of spots open. there will be a great players pack for the ams along with lunch provided for free to all players. This will be the same layout as this years CCR Open so this is your chance to come out and get some practice in. Register here on scene. https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Capital_City_Challenge_2018

Chris Stranyak    June 2, 2018 at 2:26pm

Hudson Mills Original

Chris Stranyak    June 2, 2018 at 12:56pm

Can anybody help out with a make-up round today. I think I could tee off sometime between 10:30 and 1ish. I will supply a few tasty brews. :) please let me know if you’re interested ASAP. Thanks. Much appreciated. Text me. 734-546-5549

Dakota DeGroot    May 15, 2018 at 8:19pm

CARPOOL NEEDED FOR HUDSON MILLS WEDNESDAY NIGHT LEAGUE
SEE MESSAGE BELOW

Dakota DeGroot    May 15, 2018 at 8:18pm

HELP! REQUESTING CARPOOL

I am new to the group and unfortunately my car broke down for good on my way to the One Disc Challenge last week. I was hoping I could potentially grab a ride to and from the course if anyone will be going by downtown Ann Arbor. I am willing to chip in for gas, and am also willing to return the favor when I find a new car in the next couple of weeks. Send me a text at 2316702281 if you can work something out. I am able to meet somewhere around town if that's easier as well.

Greg Argyle    December 2, 2017 at 8:13pm

Any interest out there for 24 removable Chainstars with locking sleeves? A course in Northern Michigan is being redesigned, looking to raise money for new baskets. Prefer to sell in bulk.

Joe Rankin    June 8, 2017 at 9:45pm

Is there anyone around the Ann Arbor area that gives lessons? I live in NE Ann Arbor and have never played a round of disc golf, and I would like to take some lessons before I develop any really bad throwing habits. Email me at [email redacted]. thanks. Joe R.

Cullen Pasquesi-Hill    March 9, 2017 at 4:41am

Any info available on dates for the one disc challenge and leagues? Thanks.

John Reifschneider   March 9, 2017 at 2:13am

April 30th

Cullen Pasquesi-Hill   March 9, 2017 at 12:48pm

Thanks. I'm guessing leagues start the following week then?

John Reifschneider   March 9, 2017 at 6:30pm

Correct

Joe Wander    March 8, 2017 at 1:25pm

According to my research, the April 1/2 dates were NOT even REQUESTED by the club for this event.

(Previous posts about this matter were deleted from the No Foolin' event discussion page. The dates of the event had been explained as a result of PDGA scheduling decisions, not any Club action.)

I long ago lowered expectations regarding this club but I had not realized TRUTH has fallen off quite so far as well. Shame on you, boys. You shade the Club, Bill's legacy, and yourselves.

Delete this if you must.

Scottie Reslock   March 8, 2017 at 4:16pm

Angel Gilbert   March 8, 2017 at 5:40pm

Please feel free to leave my father out of your comments joe

Jessica Ferris   March 8, 2017 at 7:28pm

I’m sorry you feel that way. All meetings are the second Wednesday’s of each month and are open to current A3 members.

Joe Wander    February 28, 2017 at 1:44pm

Did A3 DISC not participate in scheduling meetings this season? I am trying to figure out how No Foolin' ended up on the schedule in late May while a group from out of town ends up hosting their event on April 1 / 2 at Hudson Mills? Anyone have any idea how this came about? I am sure there is an explanation of some sort.

"Lightning" Don Bush    January 18, 2017 at 6:38am

Whens the 1-Disc Challenge Tournament?

steve peck    January 14, 2017 at 3:51pm

hudson mills could use some feedback from disc golfers about their developing "master plan" ...

Joe Wander   January 16, 2017 at 9:42am

Thanks, doc.

Glenn Wiltse    April 15, 2016 at 10:19pm

So, is there going to be league play Wednesday nights at Hudson Mills? or what?

jared wilson   April 15, 2016 at 2:37pm

Yes, One disc tournament is may 1st, Monday leagues at independence start may 2nd and Wednesday league at Hudson Mills starts May 4th.

Joshua "Tree" Bucher    April 7, 2016 at 10:20pm

Im tring to pay for my hole sponsorship. Ad we were thinking about adding discs for each division for long drive or long putt what are your thoughts

brad chartier    March 28, 2016 at 4:28am

rumor has it that it will happen after No Foolin' and information will be posted here soon.

Cullen Pasquesi-Hill    March 28, 2016 at 2:46am

Is there any information available about this year's one disc challenge/Hudson mills league? Thanks in advance.

[member not found]   March 28, 2016 at 9:12am

Thanks for the question! We're still negotiating with Discraft about the quantity, but we've been promised something good again this year. We're trying to target 5/1 for the official 1-Disc Challenge Tournament, and we plan to run it similar to how it went last year. More details will be posted as they are available. It should be a fun time!

Fairway Outlaws    May 29, 2014 at 1:32am

Your local Trilogy challenge is less than a month away, it's prereg only and Dynamic needs reg closed 10 days before... So just over 2 weeks left to reg:

Check out our event trailer:

Online reg is open so sign up early remember you do not have to play to get a player pack, just make arrangement to pickup your pack with the club. You may purchase multiple packs