WINTER BIRDIE CLASSIC

PDGA logoSaturday, December 11, 2021 at Crossroads Church Park in Canton, Texas
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

WINTER BIRDIE CLASSIC graphic

About this tournament

We are raising money to provide food and gifts for people on the ANGEL TREE this Christmas. This is a great way to give back yet still have fun doing so. We will be playing Two rounds of 21 holes with some water shots that you might consider throwing a floater on.....

Please remember that this is a PDGA sanctioned event plus a church.

Sign up will be from 7am-8am
8am is players meeting
8:45 is tee off

Entry fee breakdown
-1 shirt per player (Amateurs only)
-$2 for pdga sanctioning
-$1 Angel Tree Ministry Donation
-$37 per player goes to payout

PAYOUTS-
•Pro level players receive cash
•Amateur players will receive merch

Optional Games-
• CTP BAG CHALLENGE is $5/person. Welcome to multiple tries. 1 winner gets A $80 DISCMANIA BAG) starts at 12pm-4pm
•JJDISC_CO ROLLING Ace pot = $50 Starting this event. Ace pot builds to next event if no aces.

Refund policy

JJDisc_Co is responsible for 100% of your refunds/cancellations before November 15th. On or after November 16th, We will only refund 25% of your entry fee. The other 75% goes to pre-order expenses and to donations.

Pictures

Schedule

Saturday, December 11, 2021
8:30am
- 4:00pm
RAFFLE DRAWING!
$2 per ticket
$10 for 20 tickets

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$40.00MPOOpen
$40.00FPOOpen Women
$40.00MP40Pro 40+
$40.00FP40Pro Women 40+
$40.00MP50Pro 50+
$40.00FP50Pro Women 50+
$40.00MP55Pro 55+
$40.00FP55Pro Women 55+
$40.00MA1Advanced
$40.00FA1Advanced Women
$40.00MA40Amateur 40+
$40.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$40.00MA50Amateur 50+
$40.00FA50Amateur Women 50+
$40.00MA55Amateur 55+
$40.00MA2Intermediate
$40.00FA2Intermediate Women
$40.00MA3Recreational
$40.00FA3Recreational Women
$40.00MA4Novice
$40.00FA4Novice Women
$40.00MJ18Junior 18
$40.00FJ18Junior Girls 18
$40.00MJ15Junior 15
$40.00FJ15Junior Girls 15
$40.00MJ10Junior 10
$40.00FJ10Junior Girls 10
$40.00MJ06Junior 6
$40.00FJ06Junior Girls 6
We use cookies to improve user experience.