The Pointer Fools Day Fundraiser

Saturday, April 1, 2017 at South Point High School in South Point, Ohio
Disc golf singles tournament

 

Staff

Tournament DirectorAndy Harshbarger

About this tournament

This is a new one this year!!! We have 9 Permanent baskets and 9 Temp baskets for a great tour around South Point High School. We will only be paying out 75%. The other 25% goes to the school. We will have two rounds and lunch is included free for everyone. More Info to come thanks

Refund policy

Van Man Discs is responsible for all refunds/cancelations.

Location

Final Results

Open
Round 1: South Point High School - Tournament layout longs, 18 holes, par 58
Round 2: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Johnny Sias5952111$72
2Ian Caldwell5960119$40
3Wes Horn6455119
Advanced Master
Round 1: South Point High School - Tournament layout longs, 18 holes, par 58
Round 2: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Rick Magill6161122$35
2Andy Harshbarger6458122$15
3Keith Adkins6162123
4Rodney Havens6666132
Intermediate
Round 1: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: South Point High School - Tournament layout longs, 18 holes, par 58
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Greg Sullivan6363126$27
2Brian Sanders6664130$18
3Jimmy Hatcher6569134
4JR Colmen6669135
Recreational
Round 1: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Nick Porter6264126$38
2Ben Brown6564129$26
2Jordan Rowe6366129$26
4Ryan Rowe6566131$18
5Mike Kuhn6765132$14
6Travis Dillon6666132$14
7Barry Adkins7065135$9
8Justin Vaughn6671137$7
9Timothy Rowe7267139
10David Hayes6875143
11Ben Coleman7578153
12Curtis Hamlin7975154
13Earl Strohmeyer8580165
13Warren Kelly8283165
15Kyle Berry67-67
16Tim Rowe SR68-68
Novice
Round 1: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Garett Wheeler6367130$30
2Thayer Flynn6668134$10
3Ryan Fetty7266138
4Shelby Blevins8985174
Junior III - Boys
Round 1: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: South Point High School - tournament layout shorts, 18 holes, par 57
 PlayerR1R2TotalPayout
1Christian Chapman5859117$20
2Haden Cook8286168$12
3Thomas Smith9178169$8
4Noah Gevic8887175
5Elijah Pleasant9291183