The Inaugural Jacksonburg BYOP

Saturday, October 13, 2018 at Ella Sharp Park in Jackson, Michigan
Disc golf doubles tournament

 

The Inaugural Jacksonburg BYOP graphic

Staff

Tournament DirectorPaul John Adamisen III
Tournament DirectorMatt Tawney

About this tournament

Cmon out and join the fun!! Rocpile is hosting a doubles tournament sponsored by DISCRAFT to help raise funds for the newly installed Ella Sharp Park Disc Golf course. We will have Stephanie Lafferty taking photos of the event, multiple ctps, acepool, 50/50 and so much more!!!!


DETAILS
2 roounds of 18
$5 from each team will be set a side for the park
Am $25/Person $50/Team
Open $25/Person $50/Team
Mixed $25/Person $50/Team
Female $25/Person $50/Team
If there isn't enough female teams you will be bumped up to mixed.

OPTIONAL PER PERSON
50/50 CTP: $5.00
ACE POOL: $3.00
BASKET RAFFLE: $2 for 1, $10 for 6 and $20 for 13

REGISTRATION
Registration will be held in Ella Sharp Golf course clubhouse. Parking at the clubhouse.
Cashless Registration Format (post the following info in the comment section):
1. Both Player Names with PDGA#'s and/or email
2. Team Name
3. Division
CASH ONLY PLEASE, checks or credit cards will not be accepted at check-in!

PLAYER PACK
Am players will receive: (limit 27 teams will receive the following)
1- customized discraft disc
1- one of the following discraft buzz towel, discraft snapback hat or birdie bag(will be randomly distributed while supplies last)
player pack value is $15 per person!!
All a.m. players will receive a disc, the first 27 teams will get the custom stamped

PAYOUTS
Payout's will be collected and distributed the day of the event
Pro: 100% Cash
AM/Mixed: TOP 30% of each Division
THERE WILL BE NO TIES
All ties will be settled by a single hole play-off, this includes all places that would receive a payout
____________________

ACE POOL
Ace Pool will payout at 100% for any ace hit in the round.
Each ace will count as 1 share of the pot...
...if 1 ace is hit, that player will receive 100%
...if 2 aces are hit by Player A and 1 ace by Player B,
the split is 2/3 to Player A
and 1/3 to Player B

...if the Ace Pool is not hit, a shoot off will follow from the Practice tee to the practice Basket for CTP and the pool will be paid out 80% to the winning player. The other 20% will go to Ella Sharp fund.

Location