The Battle for 501

PDGA logoSaturday, September 25, 2021 at 501 Disc Golf LLC in Warren, Massachusetts
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

The Battle for 501 graphic

About this tournament

This event will be two rounds of 18 at 501 disc golf.

$50 for all divisions
$10 non pdga fee will be applied at registration
$10 of your entry fee goes to 501 to pay greens fees
All am players will receive a players pack as well as merchandise payout to the top 45% in each division.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO GET YOUR PAYOUT FROM THE RV.

PDGA rules and Covid regulations will be followed as well as state and county requirements.

The rolling ace pot is optional. It is $5 and is up for grabs at all PDGA sanctioned DD RV events. If an ace isn’t hit the pot rolls over to the next event. Any aces that paid in will split 80% of the total pot. The other 20% rolls over into the next event to always guarantee added cash in the pot.

Divisions must have 3 or more players (with the exception of female divisions). If you don’t have enough players we will move you to the next qualifying division.

- PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR OWN WATER. FILL YOUR WATER BOTTLES BEFORE YOU GET TO THE COURSE.

- We will not be handing out physical scorecards. We will have live scoring set up through the tournament manager. Here are the details:

PDGA DIGITAL SCORECARD FOR The Battle for 501

We will be using digital scorecards for this event. if you would like to review and research this method, please follow this link: https://www.pdga.com/help/tournament-management/official-hole-scoring

The ACCESS CODE for the event scoring is EASY. It is not case sensitive. To start your round with digital scoring you will need to go to the following link: www.pdga.com/score.

1. You will be prompted to enter the Access Code and press the Submit button.
2. Search for your name. You can search by typing in part of your name or PDGA Number. Once your name appears, you select it and confirm. This person is now the “scorekeeper”.
3. You will be prompted to select the round for which you are currently playing.
4. The scoring screen will load with your name. The default starting hole is hole 1, so be sure to choose the correct starting hole if for some reason hole 1 is not where the group is starting (e.g. shotgun start).
5. Scores for each player will be automatically defaulted to whatever the par is for the hole that is being scored. The player can use the plus or minus buttons to add or remove strokes. When all players have the correct scores, clicking Save & Continue will upload the scores and the page will automatically reload on the hole that follows.
6. The teeing order is indicated by a number presented to the left of each player's name.

If players are having issues with live scoring, they are welcome to use UDisc. It is encouraged as a backup anyway. Players need to make sure they verify all scores with the entire group before showing the TD onsite!

Please make sure you are setting a good example for everyone.


Tournament Schedule
Checkin from 7:30-8:30
Players meeting:8:40 (short players meeting to go over live scoring and OB)
First round shotgun at 9:00
Lunch 1 hour after last card
Lunch will not be provided. Consider bringing lunch or finding somewhere close
Second round : tbd
Merchandise payout to follow second round.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO COLLECT MERCH PAYOUT

Refund policy

Grass Roots Disc Golf is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.

Location

Schedule

The schedule has not been posted yet.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$50.00MPOOpen
$50.00FPOOpen Women
$50.00MP40Pro 40+
$50.00FP40Pro Women 40+
$50.00MP50Pro 50+
$50.00FP50Pro Women 50+
$50.00MP60Pro 60+
$50.00MA1Advanced
$50.00FA1Advanced Women
$50.00MA40Amateur 40+
$50.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$50.00MA50Amateur 50+
$50.00MA2Intermediate
$50.00FA2Intermediate Women
$50.00MA3Recreational
$50.00FA3Recreational Women