Rollin tha Dice Doubles @ Tillman Park... fundraiser event with 50% payout in cash. $250 guaranteed to 1st in Open division

Saturday, May 15, 2021 at Tillman Park in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Disc golf doubles tournament

 Follow this tournament

Rollin tha Dice Doubles @ Tillman Park... fundraiser event with 50% payout in cash. $250 guaranteed to 1st in Open division graphic

About this tournament

This is a fundraiser event to continue improvements to Tillman Park Disc Golf Course. 50% of $30 buy in will be paid out to the field in cash. $1 from each Ace fund entry will go to Tillman Funds.

Erosion is a real issue, and it’s happening faster and faster each year at Tillman. Erosion control is expensive, so come play a crazy tourney, roll the dice and beat the odds.

Structure:
2 Rounds of doubles. 1 hr lunch from last card in.

A die will be provided to every player.
Both teams will go to Blue tee, one player from each team will roll the dice to determine which tee they will play from. If die lands on 1/6 you’ll play Blue, 2/5 Red, 3/4 White. Some holes have 3 tee locations, others have only 2. You’ve got a 33.33% chance for each tee location. Some holes provide a 66.66% chance for either Blue/Red or Red/White tee.

This is all about throwing a quality shot and scoring opportunity. Tillman provides this opportunity from every tee. Sometimes the White tee as a par 3 is more difficult than the Blue tee as a par 4, hole 13 for example. The dice decide your fate....

Example: Hole 5 Blue is a tight tee shot, but only 33.33% chance of rolling for that tee. If you roll for Blue, you may use 1 re-roll to play the odds and potentially move yourself to the Red/White tee. You must decide at Blue tee to use extra roll, you must tee from location determined by extra roll.

Re-Rolls are only available for Rd 1, use them wisely.

Due to the fact that each team will play a different layout. Scoring will be marked on card as -2 for eagle/Ace, -1 for birdie, 0 for par, +1 for bogey, +2 for dbl bogey, etc. this will be added up for total score over/under. Playoff for tie

Refund policy

Anthony Sutton is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.

Location

Tillman Park
Fort Wayne, IN   Get Directions

Schedule

Saturday, May 15, 2021
10:00amRegistration until 9:30. Players meeting, tee off at 10AM

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$30.00 / teamCoedCoed division
$30.00 / teamOpenOpen division