King Bastard Memorial

Saturday, May 5, 2018 at Lakeshore in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Disc golf singles tournament

 

King Bastard Memorial graphic

About this tournament

Winner of woman's dvision will receive a berth in to Michigan Disc golf Championship, with a sponsorship from Disc Nutz.
All proceeds from Registration will go to the Michigan woman's disc golf series.

sponsorship includes- paid entry into championship and paid PDGA membership (if not current)

CASHLESS PREREG IS OPEN

This is a charity event. Pay out will be in "plastic, donated items and Trophies to the winner of each division and we will also be awarding MOST 2s overall.

Player pack - KB koozie, towel, vinyl decal, and first 50 PAID will receive a commemorative can topper Pico.

Registration -$25
optional Ace pool -$5
optional 50/50 ctp -$5

CTP SPONSORS
Dearfield Ladies League
Paul Holstein -Disc or Die
Wolfpack discs


Ace pool throw off- If an ace is not hit we will have a throw off for the pot. If an ace is not hit during the throw off we will award a 25% payout to ctp with remainder 75% going to Mrs.Gilbert

Like last year we will have auctions and raffles and plenty of ctps

Refund policy

Disc NutZ DGL is responsible for all refunds/cancelations.

Location

Lakeshore
Ypsilanti, MI   Get Directions

Pictures

Final Results

Woman Division
 PlayerR1Total
1Audrey Lavalley7979
2Alisha Shoner8585
3Felicia Calhoun8787
3Jessica Ferris8787
3Sara Johnson8787
6Erin Rogers8888
6Heidi Matheson8888
8Diane Racicot8989
9Linda Allen9191
10Kelly Twarowski Detroit Disc Girls9898
11Amy Schlosser100100
12Nicole Proehl106106
13Kali "first Lady" Staebler110110
14Becky Gilbert112112
15Leslie Charles126126
A pool (Rated 850+)
Round 1: Lakeshore - The Ponds Short Tees 24 (W-Z), 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1Total
1Jared Wilson6666
2Alex Skillman6868
2Jason Rogers6868
2Mike Tuthill6868
5Anthony Casanova6969
5Mike Herbst6969
7Brandon Anderson7070
7Matt Neal7070
9Eric Holtz7171
10Cornelius Gray7272
10Jonathan Brzys7272
12Bret Adams7373
12Chad Fluegge7373
12Josh Koehn7373
12Ryan Shoner7373
16Matt Robinson7575
16Travis Garner7575
18Chris Smith7676
18Paul McMican7676
18Robert Schnitker7676
21Mike Adams7777
22Kevin Cagle7878
23Casey "sensei" Maloney8080
24Cameron Massimino8181
25John Sammons8282
26Mike (hot Damn)Franklin9191
B pool (Rated -849)
Round 1: Lakeshore - The Ponds Short Tees 24 (W-Z), 24 holes, par 72
 PlayerR1Total
1Scott Semposki7272
2Justin Cova7474
3Jason Erwin7575
4Matt Boeck7676
4Michael Curry7676
4Nick Sennett7676
4Shawn Gregory7676
8Phil Turner7777
9Mike Troczynski7878
9Rory Shelley7878
11Joshua Flewelling7979
12Dave Morgan8080
13Jake White8282
14Dane "Mounty" Racicot8383
15Sam Richman8585
16Teddy Smith jr8787
17Adam Pickens8989
18Patrick Michael9797
19Timothy Rouse104104