K-town Huck

PDGA logoSaturday, May 8, 2021 at Coral Cliffs Golf Course in Kanab, Utah
C-tier · PDGA-sanctioned singles tournament

 Follow this tournament

About this tournament

Welcome to the K-Town Huck.
This c-tier is brought you by the Southern Utah Disc Golf Association and is part of the SUDGA Series. For more information in the series, visit the club's webpage sudga.org for more information.

This event will be on a custom course; an old golf course in Kanab that we're hoping to turn permanent. I'll have the course setup a week in advance (or more) for people to come play and check it out. Please send $2 to me for practice rounds, but only if you want.

-All standard PDGA rules in play
-Singles Play
-Two 18-hole rounds
-Scoring will be done digitally through pdga.com/score. You must have someone on your card with a smartphone to take scores. Your live scoring access code will be provided prior to the event using the email address provided.

As part of the points series to determine who the club champion in each division payouts will follow PDGA requirements (payouts/players pack are 85% of registration. The other 15% goes to the SUDGA Series).
Here ya go:
-AM players will compete for rank and a trophy mini.
-PRO players will compete for cash (paid via PayPal) and a trophy mini.
-All amateur division registrants will receive a $15 voucher to Infinite Discs St. George.
-SUDGA members will receive points based off rank.

COVD-19 Precautions
This event will be in compliance with all local COVD-19 precautions, and you will be required to agree to the COVID-19 standards of the PDGA upon registering. Generally, please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other players, refrain from touching each others' equipment as much as possible, and do not high-five during the round.

Refund policy

SUDGA - Southern Utah Disc Golf Association is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.

SUDGA Members

April 18, 2021 at 12:00pm MDT
Apr 26
12:00pm MDT

Registration Open to All


Saturday, May 8, 2021
- 9:00am
- 9:30am
Players Meeting and Hole Assignments
- 11:30am
Round One
- 1:30pm
Round Two
- 2:30pm
2:30pmRound Three
- 5:00pm
Awards & Prizes

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
For help choosing a division, see the PDGA guidelines
$25.00FPOOpen Women
$25.00FA1Advanced Women
$25.00MA40Amateur 40+
$25.00FA40Amateur Women 40+
$25.00FA2Intermediate Women
$25.00FA3Recreational Women
$25.00MJ18Junior 18
$25.00FJ18Junior Girls 18