Halloween Trick er’ Treat BYOP Doubles

Saturday, October 30, 2021 at Shreve Hollow DGC in Chillicothe, Ohio
Disc golf doubles tournament

 Follow this tournament

Halloween Trick er’ Treat BYOP Doubles graphic

About this tournament

Fundraiser Event
- BYOP Halloween Trick er’ Treat Doubles

Early Registration:
Entry: $20
Ace fund (optional): $5
Mulligans: $5 for 3 mulligans each (optional)

Day Off Registration:
Entry: $25
Ace fund (optional): $5
Mulligans: $5 for 3 mulligans each (optional)

Women’s Division & Mixed Division:
Check in: 11:00-11:30
Rules/meeting: 11:30-11:40
Tee off: 11:45 am
- (Women can throw from the women’s tee’s in the mixed division.)

Men’s Division:
Open:
Check in: 1:30-2pm
Meeting/rules 2:00-2:10 pm
Tee off: 2:15 pm

Each Hole will have something different on it. It will either be a treat to help you out or a trick to make the hole more difficult.
For example: One hole may be a treat and each person gets two putts for a treat.
Then another hole maybe a trick and only one player gets to throw a drive on that hole.
This tournament will be a fundraiser for new baskets for the course and other course improvements. The top 3 teams in each division will receive a payout. The payout will be based on attendance of the tournament. An estimate of 60% will go towards the course and improvements and the other 40% will go towards the payout.

There will also be a Costume contest as well again this year! The best male team costumes and best female team costumes will receive prizes. Voting will be done on Facebook to determine the winners!

I will also have some CTP prizes provided by Tara Gillum and Steiners speakeasy and the guys from Old Capitol Brewing!

More details will be provided as it gets closer to the event.

Refund policy

Shreve Hollow Disc Golf is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.

Location

Schedule

The schedule has not been posted yet.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$20.00 / playerMXMixed (Male/Female)
$20.00 / playerMOMen Open
$20.00 / playerFOFemale Open