This event has been canceled.

Funky Fundraiser Sponsored by MVP Discs!

Sunday, March 29, 2020 at Showboat Park in Chesaning, Michigan
Disc golf doubles tournament

Staff

Tournament DirectorTravis Moulton
Tournament DirectorMike Schiller

About this tournament

Folks, given the Stay At Home orders that came down today from the Governor, we are going to postpone the Funky Fundraiser for now and reschedule it til later in the spring/summer. It really stinks to have to postpone, but it’s the responsible thing to do. We will post here and on the regular Facebook pages when we decide on a date to reschedule.



BYOP Best shot doubles format.
Cash payouts will be for all divisions.
Open, AM1(Am1, Am2) and AM3 (AM3 and AM4) will be offered for this event.
Showboat park is a fairly easy course and makes the playing field VERY even, due to recent events scoreboards we will only offer these 3 divisions. Please play the division best suited for you (or the of the highest rated player on the team).
$5 from each person will go towards payouts; the other $5 will be going towards getting finalized tee signs out at the park.
There will be a $3 50/50 and a $2 ace pool being offered for this event. These are optional.
ACE POOL WILL PAY 100% at the end of the day. If no ace is hit during the round we will throw off for 80%, the other 20% going into the fund.
There will be plenty of CTPs provided for the day of, and donations will be accepted but not required
-Park update-
The village has informed us they will be turning on the restrooms for us!
Please do not park in grass due to soft turf.
The back gate will be closed off (Should not effect us, as we walk to the back nine anyway).
-------
Cashless pre-reg only. CASH will be the only accepted payment day of.

Please post team name, player names and division in comments.
Cost is per team

MVP HAS SPONSORED THE EVENT ;MORE PRIZES! AND A RAFFLE IS NOW INCLUDED!
WE WILL HAVE 1 VOYAGER BAG, 1 BEAKER BAG WITH STRAPS, TONS OF DISCS AND SWAG TO WIN! ALL FUNDS GOING INTO THE TEE SIGNS!
TICKETS---
$1 PER TICKET
$10 GETS YOU 15
$20 GETS YOU 35!

Location

Showboat Park
Chesaning, MI   Get Directions

Schedule

Sunday, March 29, 2020
8:30am
- 8:55am
Registration/Check-in
9:00amTee off Round 1
30-45min lunch between rounds
12:30pmISH, 2nd round tee off.

Player Divisions & Entry Fees

$40.00MPOOpen
$20.00MA1Advanced
$20.00MA3Recreational