Duck Creek Disc Jam BYOP/Pelotonia Fundraiser

Saturday, November 10, 2018 at Duck Creek in Logan, Ohio
Disc golf doubles tournament

 

Duck Creek Disc Jam BYOP/Pelotonia Fundraiser graphic

About this tournament

This is a BYOP doubles tournament to raise money for cancer research through Pelotonia. For those that don't know, Pelotonia is an annual bicycle race held every year in Columbus,OH with the goal of raising money for cancer research at The James. 100% of money donated to Pelotonia goes directly to that cause and since its inception they've raised $168,588,661 and that's not including totals for 2018. While a disc golf tournament may seem minuscule compared to those numbers, every little bit helps. Everyone's lives have been affected by cancer in some way so I hope you'll join us for the 2018 Duck Creek Disc Jam and let's kick cancer's A$$!!!

This tournament will have FREE CAMPING for all players from Friday through Sunday. We will also be featuring flex-start singles on Friday, LIVE MUSIC and GLOW GOLF after the main tournament on Saturday, and a second chance doubles event on Sunday.
There will also be CTPs, a raffle with some great prizes and food available on site for purchase.

$$$ALL DIVISIONS PAY OUT IN CASH$$$ We will be paying out the top third of each division in cash. 60% of each team entry will go to the payout and the remaining 40% will go directly to Pelotonia to help fund cancer research.

The tournament will be played on a temporary 18-hole course on the beautiful private property of Duck Creek Camping and Outdoor Events Area set in the Hocking Hills. The property features gorgeous rolling hills, 4 ponds, wooded areas with plenty of elevation change, and an amazing outdoor amphitheater.

Duck Creek Camping and Outdoor Events Area
28508 Murphy Road, Logan, OH 43138

The format for the event will be two rounds of 18 holes, best shot doubles.
If no ace is hit during the rounds on Saturday, we will throw off for 50% of it and donate the other 50% to Pelotonia.

This is a non-sanctioned event. We are looking to have a great time with great people for a great cause. We also want to ensure we respect the property and the people around us. With that said, alcohol is permitted on the property but we ask PLEASE NO GLASS and no illegal substances or firearms. We will have designated areas for camping but we ask that there be no personal campfires. We will have one or two community campfires available for use as needed. There will be restrooms available on site as well as water and electricity.

Duck Creek Outdoors is not affiliated with this event and therefore is not responsible for any personal injury or loss.

Refund policy

Twilight Zone Productions is responsible for all refunds/cancelations.

Location

Final Results

Aces

Justin ShonkHole 6 on Main course, Regular tees
Mixed
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1Bartosz Kowalewski
Christine Jennings
484088 (-26)
2Ashleh Baumann
Justin Shonk
494998 (-16)
2Haley Snider
Tyler Horne
524698 (-16)
4Erik Zeng
Lisa Warner
5352105 (-9)
5Chelsea Bazley
Erik Nelson
5553108 (-6)
6Ashton Doyle
Pat Brown
5759116 (+2)
7Doug Cherryholmes
Mallory Cherryholmes
6058118 (+4)
8Becca Bishop
Tayler Bishop
6257119 (+5)
Open
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1Gaige McNutt
Jordan Rauch
514899 (-15)
2Derrick Martin
Tyler Mourn
495099 (-15)
3Adam Montgomery
Ben Creger
514899 (-15)
4Brian Ryan
Cody Taylor
5150101 (-13)
Pro Masters 40+
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1Jim Toll
Marc Mason
504494 (-20)
2Larry Hoalcraft
Robert Russell
495099 (-15)
3Chuck Custer
Mike Heisner
5449103 (-11)
Advanced
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1Rick Magill
Ryan Lemaster
504898 (-16)
2Adam Osborn
Billy Ray Osborn
5150101 (-13)
3Camden Belli
Robert Ghiloni
5053103 (-11)
4Abel Banks
Matt Butcher
5153104 (-10)
5Jason Clemons
Scott Jenkins
5453107 (-7)
Recreational
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1David Link
Sam Link
5151102 (-12)
2Justin Arbaugh
Rodney Johnston
5353106 (-8)
3Joel Yott
Korey Walters
5552107 (-7)
4Alex Gay
Isaac Shaw
5655111 (-3)
5Hobie Shaw
Huntley Shaw
5756113 (-1)
Recreational Women
Round 1: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
Round 2: Duck Creek - Main course Regular tees, 18 holes, par 57
 PartnersR1R2TotalPayout
1Kathy Shaw
Lil Shaw
8989178 (+64)